Advice

Basically, i have what is known as delayed ejaculation. I can get it out pretty fast while masturbating which tells me it would be something physical, but i dont masturbate often, if at all. Furthermore, ive got a girlfriend who is actually very good and she turns me on a lot, i have no problem getting it up. But i do pre-cum like a monster and i feel pleasure when i do it. So my problem is, when she does get me worked up, i pre-cum some and then i kinda fall back out of it mentally and it just spirals from there. There was one time she got it out but i had to finish manually for about 30 seconds so idk if that even counts.
My situation is something like that. Any suggestions? Hints? Tips?

Nitrofiend

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It seems that your problem is most likely a psychological one. How long have you been with this girl? Do you care about her? Were there any others before her? Are you secure with your body being naked in front of others?

D_Coyne Toss

Expert Member
Media
I used to have the some problem, at my first experiences: it was nearly impossible for me to reach an orgasm during sexual intercourse.

It took me several months to have that confidence, that inner calm, to succeed in freeing my sexuality from the cage I used to close it.

I remember the first time it happened: my girlfriend was masturbating me on a balcony on St. Laurence river in Quebec: the fresh air, the nature surrounding me, sure a bit of exhibitionism broked the wall.

So patience is the key, along with much love and care for your partner.

giantsfrey

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
two good responses above my post here. i had problems too, at first- a LOT of guys do when first starting out. then all of a sudden everything will just click and it'll all be good. it's something about finding that calming, relaxing, inner thing in yourself i suppose that just lets you ignore the nervousness and enjoy. it just takes some time and patience