Advice

castheman

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I was wondering weather sum you can give sum advice i been going out with my gf for 2 years now and just recently we seem to be be haveing less sex. It could be my size but that realy wasnt a prob before she dose have large breasts so dose have sum back trubble and shes just told me but she's makeing her self sick after breakfast!!
And i tryed talking i with her about wht she wants sex less but she just changes the subject.

Any advice on what to do or what the prob might be ?

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You asked for advice and we haven't really been fair to you, but your spelling is awful. I think it's quite natural that you have a little less sex after two years, when you first meet someone you want to fuck like minks, but as you settle into the relationship and become familiar with one another the urgency to go at it like lust bunnies 24/7 dies down a little bit. It is possible she's not been feeling too well lately but if so I don't see any reason why she wouldn't say that this was the reason. The fact she seems reluctant to talk about it seems to indicate there is some reason why she's gone off the boil.
Often if you're asking a gf/bf why they don't want sex so much it can sound like you're attacking them, asking 'Why don't you want sex as much?' can put them on the defensive. Get a good bottle of wine, settle down together and ask her if there's anything you can do to make your sex life together better, phrase it so that you see it as your shared problem, not just a problem where she doesn't want sex. Maybe you've got into a bit of a rut sexually and she's a little bored. Try to be non confrontational and warm but tell her you have to talk about it because you want your relationship to work on all levels.

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
...before she dose have large breasts so dose have sum back trubble and shes just told me but she's makeing her self sick after breakfast!!

The girlfriend is becoming a Bulimia fan. She is uncomfortable with her body and her large breasts, so she is throwing up to lose weight. Her lack of sex-drive is a result of her being uncomfortable with how she looks.

hung

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
After reading this thread, I do believe that Doctor Jeff Black may have just hit the nail on the head.

D_Coyne Toss

Expert Member
Media
I think the two of you might just getting used one to the other: the time of discovering has came to an end.

Maybe you should seduce her once again, charm her, like in the days you were conquering her heart. Love (and consequently sex, at least in a stable relationship) needs to be stimulated day by day.

Why should it be your size? has it changed?