Advices for silicone

Mougli

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've been thinking about silicone injections for a long time now... but I don't really know what it really is... cans someone tell me the results of this procedure or effects... If someone here has tried injections, can you tell me if you enjoyed the results of the intervention?
Thanks

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
"The most common causes of death immediately following a silicone injection are from an immune response which causes the lungs to fill with fluid, or from a pulmonary embolism. Imagine literally drowning in mucus and silicone filling your lungs. Not a great way to go.

Both an immune response and an embolism can cause rapid and certain death unless immediate emergency medical attention is sought at the first sign of itchiness, dizziness or difficulty breathing. One way to reduce risk is to do tiny amounts in several sessions, rather than huge amounts, especially on the first session."

Silicone injections: injuries and deaths

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
"The most common causes of death immediately following a silicone injection are from an immune response which causes the lungs to fill with fluid, or from a pulmonary embolism. Imagine literally drowning in mucus and silicone filling your lungs. Not a great way to go.

Both an immune response and an embolism can cause rapid and certain death unless immediate emergency medical attention is sought at the first sign of itchiness, dizziness or difficulty breathing. One way to reduce risk is to do tiny amounts in several sessions, rather than huge amounts, especially on the first session."

Silicone injections: injuries and deaths
Yes it isnt safe.