AE boxers

unabear09

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
idk about AE boxers... but I can say I prefer my knit boxers to have a button. If there's not a button, the guys tend to flop out and go everywhere they aren't supposed to go

unabear09

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay

dc9

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I no like button on boxers. I bought some new ones, a size larger. This way the boys dont pop out and they're comfortable to sleep in. I hate when they choke you, normally I like to do the choking ;)

D_Jurgen Klitgaard

Account Disabled
Media
This is the deal for me, too, so it's a non-issue. If I wore the boxers way low, it would happen.

Now that I think of it, all my boxers have no button, even my FTLs. I hang past the opening in every pair. The only time I flop out is when I'm sleeping. I wake up to see it getting some air.:biggrin1:

I tried to revert back to boxer briefs, but I love the freedom of boxers. And they offer just enough protection without being too constricting.

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Now that I think of it, all my boxers have no button, even my FTLs. I hang past the opening in every pair. The only time I flop out is when I'm sleeping. I wake up to see it getting some air.:biggrin1:
Even though they are inexpensive, I think that FTL has a good thing going with their standard boxers in the 55/45 blend fabric - lighweight and comfortable. I hate boxers that are thick with fabric that feels like it's made from cardboard.

I tried to revert back to boxer briefs, but I love the freedom of boxers. And they offer just enough protection without being too constricting.
I've been spoiled. I hate underwear that clings. I wore briefs to the dentist a few months ago (all female office) so they wouldn't see my dick while I was in the dentist's chair. Couldn't wait to get home and rip them off.

BlackCock85

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yea the new ones have no button and it annoys me.....also they've changed the material to a cheaper "papery" cotton....they used to be much more comfortable, now it feels like I'm wearing Gap boxers.