Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Hey so I just started this whole PE thing and am now done with my first week.

I have tried PE before for about a week but got too busy and didn't have time for it. I'm back on it now and thought I'd give it a shot now that I have more time.

Anyways, my daily routine always consists of at least a 5-10 minute warm-up (I just stand in the shower and let the hot water heat it up) during which I do at least 50 kegels. I then do X number of jelqs. Then I edge. 50 kegels. Y number of jelqs. Oriental massage. Edge. 50 kegels. Z number of jelqs. Edge. 40 kegels. 5-10 minute "warm-down." I also don't ejaculate ever after edging or at the end of a session.

I'll outline what my week one routine was below. I know it is a bit progressive and I definitely don't want to hurt myself, but as of right now I have experienced no discomfort.

Day 1: X=50, Y=50, Z=50
Day 2: X=50, Y=60, Z=60
Day 3: Rest
Day 4: X=70, Y=70, Z=70
Day 5: Rest (just lots of kegels)
Day 6: X=80, Y=60, Z=50
Day 7: X=50, Y=50, Z=50

So that's my deal. I definitely am experiencing much harder erections already.

My measurements at the end of week 1 haven't changed much though since they have been in the past:

Hard: 8-8.1" long
6.75" girth at base, 6" girth near head

For some reason I am am way thicker at the base, but I don't complain.

I am also attaching a couple pics and will continue to attach pics either at the end of every week or every two weeks. (Note: took these out of the shower so a few water droplets on my cock here and there; i do not have any warts or diseases, this is simply water) To measure girth I wrapped a piece of tape around the base and the area near the head and measured the length of the tape against the measuring tape.

You are all welcome to comment/provide tips and feedback/give input.

Thanks

(Pic 691 shows the tape with my base measurement, 693 shows my method for measuring girth, the other two pics show it hard)

Attachments

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
That's a unique spin on the basic routine. Looking forward to seeing how it works. Thanks for the details!

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I think you may be overdoing the kegels a bit. What gave you the idea to implement these changes, and why would you rather not follow the standard routine?

ae998877

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Not sure why I chose to make the changes but I figured it might be effective.

Week 2 is over now and I took a couple pics to show progress. I uped each exercise by about 10 jelqs (so X+10, Y+10, Z+10)

Size hasn't increased as much as overall erection strength. But having insanely hard erections these days..

Lemme know what you guys think

Attachments

dsimmons01

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Not sure why I chose to make the changes but I figured it might be effective.

Week 2 is over now and I took a couple pics to show progress. I uped each exercise by about 10 jelqs (so X+10, Y+10, Z+10)

Size hasn't increased as much as overall erection strength. But having insanely hard erections these days..

Lemme know what you guys think

Dude.. it looks like you gained like a half inch. Good job... thats a lot

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Back to tell me progress after 4 weeks...

Attached a couple of pics.

Looks as if I gained about .2" inches in length! Pretty sweet. Plus much harder erections. Girth I would estimate about .1" too.

Let me know your thoughts

Not bad- have you noted improvements in appearance, stamina, and control?