AFE or "epicenter" orgasm?

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by UpwardCurve, Nov 25, 2008.

1. UpwardCurve

UpwardCurve New Member

this type of orgasm i heard was activated by hitting a spot on the front wall of the vagina, but it way near back near the cervix (past the g-spot of course). is this the orgasm that causes multiple orgasms and squirting?

2. HazelGod

Gold Member

Albums:
    Of course. Didn't you get your copy of the Standard Sexual Female Template?

3. psidom

Gold Member

Albums:
    i think squirting is more g-spot and epicenter is moreso
    gushing not like cytherea (peeing),but more real (cum). ;)

#3 psidom, Nov 25, 2008
    Last edited: Nov 25, 2008
  4. Mike7

Mike7 New Member

Albums:
    I've heard it called A-spot, AFE (anterior fornix) and deep spot. An orgasm trigger spot past g-spot closer to cervix as you mentioned. It doesn't always lead to squirting though.

5. Mr_Cumalot

Mr_Cumalot New Member

Albums:
    My girl squirts through any type of contact. Id like to know how deep this a spot epicentre is and whether i can reach it with my sizing.

6. Mike7

Mike7 New Member

Albums:
    Mr Cumalot, the spot is reachable by fingers or penis on top wall of vagina in front of her cervix. Posterior fornix is the deepest part past cervix and should be reachable with a decent length penis.

Google any of the terms and there will be some articles.

Diagram - Image:Gray1166.png - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

7. solinvictus

solinvictus New Member

my current fuck-buddy orgasms incredibly easily through gspot, can cum from clit stimulation but the only way she squirts w/ multiple orgasms is from deep penetration. but my last girlfriend couldnt cum at all from deep penetration (she found it quite painful) but came buckets from gspot stimulation

8. Beth1982

Beth1982 New Member

A-spot orgasms are incredible and I still remember the day I discovered it. I didn't even know about them until we found the spot by accident by rotating my hips because the guy I was seeing at teh time kept pounding the fuck out of my cervix doggy style. Usually a little massage is good, but this was really painful as in he didn't care what I got out of it. Thankfully a little shift and I was suddenly able to fit the rest of him in me soooo much more comfortably. And that's when he found it. I don't know how to describe it, but getting that orgasm the first time was crazy. Now that I think about it I think that's why I can take really long guys. Sliding their penis into that spot lets me take another good 3-4 inches or so. Some of my girlfriends are still clueless and think I'm making it up.

#8 Beth1982, Nov 28, 2008
    Last edited: Nov 28, 2008
  9. tiff86

tiff86 New Member

It's all making sense! :smile: My bf calls it my magic spot, I used to not know what it really was called and this girl on here told me oh that's your anterior fornix and now I read this which describes it perrrfectly and I looked AFE it up online and yep it's the anterior fornix. See I'm learning stuff :smile:. But yeah it's ammazing :biggrin1:.

10. Gordon025

Gordon025 New Member

Great Posts! Lots of good info here, which is not always the case.

Just one thing I would like to clarify after many years of experience.

It is sometimes thought that one O trigger, or another, or another, is what triggers fem. ejac.

Actually, what is required for ejac is a hard, clenching, industrial strength orgasm. (Clenching is the main operative word here.) The G-spot O is the most dependable way to trigger such a volcano, but not the only way. It is more difficult by clit power, but not impossible.

Of course it is highly individual; each lady has her own program. So it is whatever spot, or spots, ring her bell the best. It is tricky and sometimes difficult to find the G, then learn how to use it (different from the other spots), so many ladies have developed enough sensitivity in one or more other spots to trigger ejac. But the G is waiting to blow your mind.

Draft saved Draft deleted