AFE Zone! Does yours give you multiple orgasms?

dongalong

Mythical Member
Media
http://www.lpsg.org/attachments/wom...266093-is-my-wife-satisfied-4_sex_centers.gif

The AFE (Anterior Fornix Erogenous) Zone is a narrow, ribbed zone full of nerve endings opposite the G-spot on the anal side of the vagina. I learned about it during my celebacy and didn't get a chance to "try it out" until recently.

If you google AFE zone you will see that on some women it is equal or even better that the G-spot for triggering orgasms. Whereas the G-spot requires substantial pressure, the AFE zone reacts to friction.

One postition that would always give my ex. multiple orgasms was when I was facing her from beneath and with my feet flat against the bed, I would press against them and start thrusting as fast as possible. My penis was rubbing mainly on this AFE zone and anal wall since gravity had pulled down the other trigger zones (I think)

With my latest lover, I tried rubbing it but didn't get her body bucking like clit play or g-spot prodding does so I was unimpressed!

Have any of you ladies achieved multiple orgasms from stimulation of the AFE zone?

What is the most effective way of stimulating it? (fast rubbing, some pressure?)

If you have never heard of it, experiment to see how yours works and share your findings.

Thank you for your help!:smile:

RLSteve

Experimental Member
Media
I believe the anterior (meaning front) fornix erogonous zone would be on the front side, not the anal side. This area has also been called the "Epicenter."

dongalong

Mythical Member
Media
I believe the anterior (meaning front) fornix erogonous zone would be on the front side, not the anal side. This area has also been called the "Epicenter."
All the trigger zones are indicated in the link in my first post but you are right, it does seem strange that they call this zone I'm talking about "anterior" and according to this you are correct.
Some sites describe the AFE zone as being the epicenter but all the information I have found on the net seems a bit conflicting, some people say that the posterior fornix (behind the cervix) is the "cul-de-sac" area (or epicenter)which gives those big cervical orgasms. I'm starting to get confused.

I need a vagina to do some tests, any volonteers?:smile:

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Nothing gives me multiple orgasms. I'm just not that orgasmic. But I do get off very well from the AFE zone. I never knew what it was called. Thanks. Pressure against this same area is what gives me orgasms during anal sex as well.

EDIT: I found a picture which conflicts with the posted information on the location of the anterior fornix in this wiki article.

I do not in fact like contact in my AFE zone. I do like lots of friction against the posterior wall of my vagina.