Affairs always with big cocks?

Proud7

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think that if a woman is getting everything she needs from her man,there is no cause to cheat. It then becomes easier for her to ignore any temptation from 'the guy at the office'. But when the relationship is lacking, it becomes easier to start looking in other places.
Communication and emotional connection is more important to a woman than to a man I think, and when those elements break down,it's a recipe for possible cheating. I have to believe that no-one gets into a relationship wanting to cheat, but for whatever reasons, something breaks down and the grass starts looking greener elsewhere.

Notaguru2

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Silly wabbit... women cheat for emotional reasons. If you're taking care of your girl, talking to her, and feeding her emotionally, KING KONG couldn't fuck her or get the time of day from her.

The rare woman who is happy in her relationship cheats on her partner. In that case, there is something else underlying. Daddy issues?

Men are cavemen; we'll cheat outside of our happy marriages if the setting is right and its safe. Women are wired completely different.

Notaguru2

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
While i don't think all women would choose bigger, i think there is a majority. Also it depends on the guys use of what he has, cause if your really good at finding out what your woman wants. It kinda wouldn't matter that much of how big you are....well if she's that type of woman i mean.

You make no sense at all. Are you ADD or something? You have 2-3 different thoughts in each friggin' sentence and none of them are complete.

crossy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My ex said that main reason she cheated was because I have a small dick. After her fourth affair it was time for me to leave. I've been trying to grow my dick ever since.

God that must have been painful for you. Its very very difficult to permanently grow your dick.

Proud7

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Silly wabbit... women cheat for emotional reasons. If you're taking care of your girl, talking to her, and feeding her emotionally, KING KONG couldn't fuck her or get the time of day from her.

Men are cavemen; we'll cheat outside of our happy marriages if the setting is right and its safe. Women are wired completely different.

Exactly the points I was trying to make. The reasons men and women cheat are different from each other. If your woman is satisfied emotionally,sexually,and every other way, the odds are you'll have no worries with her cheating on you. I'm actually inclined to believe (and women please correct me otherwise) that a woman would cheat on her man for emotional reasons moreso than sexual ones,then vice versa.

atypicalmember

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
First time poster ... I was completely average sized when I was skinny and I had sex with three different married women and two others in committed relationships. Each of their SO's when better hung than I.

All but one of them I was able to consistently bring to orgasm during intercourse. These were not your basic whores. For all but one I was the only one they ever cheated with.

The same with almost every woman I have slept with (including 2 out of three of my wives).

I am a covert schizoid (look it up) and women love me so much that that desperately WANT to have a orgasm with me. And I am good . . . :)

That being said, I think that size is very important and I wish my penis was much larger. Nothing crazy, I'd be overjoyed with 7x5.

This is really not a good place for the OP's question. There is a pretty consistent frame of reference here that biases the survey.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
True bigger is not always better, but when it comes to the penis, it always is.
As a woman who's been with enough men, at enough erection sizes to know what huge, big, average, and small penises are like I object and disagree. Oh- and I've never had bad sex. I've had sex which wasn't as good as other sex (and size was never the reason), but I've never, ever had bad sex.

Silvertip

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
... So have any of you hung guys ever had a girl cheat on you with a smaller cocked guy?

The above quote being the OP's actual question in this thread, I'm afraid that I must say yes that did happen to me once. No doubt my fault for not being attentive enough in the relationship.

As for the broader subject that preceded that question I have had quite a few gals (and guys, for that matter) hit on me because I was hung. In some cases it was a word of mouth thing, where they learned of my genital status from a mutual friend with whom I had been intimate. But mostly it has been the result of my hanging out nude where that is allowed, i.e. displaying my wares. It's usually led to some great sex but none of them turned into a lasting relationship. When someone is so focused on your cock that little else matters there's not much chance anything serious is going to come of it. But that's cool, I enjoy recreational sex.

Mr_Cumalot

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Whats your sizing silvertip? I get girls "hearing about my size" but at just over 7 I hate the thought I'd disappoint. I act like its he biggest thing ever in front of them of course whilst fucking and they love it.