Affect of Physical Fitness on Sexual Experiences

Does physical fitness affect quality of sex?

• Not at all

Votes: 1 1.7%
  • Some, but not significantly

Votes: 8 13.6%
  • Yes

Votes: 18 30.5%
  • Hell, yes!!

Votes: 32 54.2%

• Total voters

Sapien

Experimental Member
Media
The intention of this is to get feedback on the general effect of physical fitness on the quality of sexual experiences. It is not intended to reference affect of physical fitness on ED type issues.

Please comment!

JTalbain

Experimental Member
Media
The intention of this is to get feedback on the general effect of physical fitness on the quality of sexual experiences. It is not intended to reference affect of physical fitness on ED type issues.

Please comment!
I used to be a bit of a couch potato, but when I started going to the gym, I definitely noticed a difference. My erections were harder (was a little depressing to be starting to go soft at 23), I had more desire for sex, and orgasms were stronger. I also noticed that I had slightly better control over my libido, oddly enough. Whereas couch-potato-me would just whip it out and quickly jerk off if I was alone and bored, fitness-conscious-me has no problems waiting a few days or edging for awhile when I do masturbate.

erratic

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Physical activity is great for libido, self esteem, self image, erection quality, vascular health, and all kinds of other stuff. It cuts down on depression and anxiety, which can kill libido, and frankly it makes you look more fuckable. It's not just because of weight changes (loss or gain), but changes in skin tone and energy level as well.

After I started working out my sex life improved in absolutely every way. It starts with increased confidence in yourself and your body - which is very sexy. Fit people are also, frankly, better equipped to fuck well. I'm not talking about being an Olympian, either. You just have to be in decent shape to see improvement.

Sapien

Experimental Member
Media
Fit people are also, frankly, better equipped to fuck well. I'm not talking about being an Olympian, either. You just have to be in decent shape to see improvement.

I agree. I like to keep in good physical condition. I find that when making love that I have improved flexibility and stamina for positions that require physical endurance. The sexual act does involve mental stimulation as well but there is an obvious very significant physical component. Having good muscle tone makes such physical activity feel good throughout your body. To me, being in shape really adds to my sexual experiences because sexual activity involves my whole body. I don't make love just with my dick but with my entire body!

Thus, a definite HELL YESSSSSSSSSSSSS!

D_Myer_Dogasflees

Experimental Member
Media
you just have to be skinny, a tiny bit of muscle not 'medium', more like just above total nerd muscle. perhaps tall, and a huge boner.

weight(lower is better) is probably the biggest factor after penis size

D_Doe_Ray_Mi

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Physical activity is great for libido, self esteem, self image, erection quality, vascular health, and all kinds of other stuff. It cuts down on depression and anxiety, which can kill libido, and frankly it makes you look more fuckable. It's not just because of weight changes (loss or gain), but changes in skin tone and energy level as well.

After I started working out my sex life improved in absolutely every way. It starts with increased confidence in yourself and your body - which is very sexy. Fit people are also, frankly, better equipped to fuck well. I'm not talking about being an Olympian, either. You just have to be in decent shape to see improvement.

Well put . . . Yes as a fit, buff triathlete, I looked great naked, had great always ready libido, great confidence, rock hard hard-ons, erections in seconds and energy and endurance to go all night and then some!

joe531

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Earlier this year, I was just gaining more and more weight. Drinking cokes and eating tv dinners all the time was causing my orgasms to go flat.

Then I went on a diet, started walking at least an hour a day and wow, day and night difference. My cock gets harder and my orgasms leave me in like a laughing-gas state for a few minutes. :p