afraid of becoming less tight or worse

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by nandohullen, May 5, 2010.

1. nandohullen

nandohullen New Member

Long story, needing some friendly help.

Today at morning I arrived at this guy hotel-room, he's from another state and is just passing by the city, we met online, shared some pics and cam to be sure. Some of you may know that I have a bf, but our relation is very open minded and we both like that way, so I wasn't cheating on him.

The problem is that I knew the hotel guy were hung, but not that much. I compared him to a couple of objects until he said he had a measure-tape and he were a 9.8" (almost 25cm) x 5.7" (~14.5cm). I thought that was ok, since my bf is way thicker and I never become gaped or loose, but this time was different, I don't know if it is because he's longer.

I felt a lot more pleasure with him than with my bf since he was able to go through my second sphincter, that was amazing at all, he was a very good top, but after some time he started this pushing out completely and putting in at once, was AMAZING. I don't know at all what caused, but I'm kinda freaking out, because after all I felt my hole open without I wanting it open and I saw that I was VERY VERY gaped.

I'm gonna be loose? That enlargement is permanent? There's any chance of coming back to tight again? I'm not feeling any pain, but it's possible that he hurted something? It's normal to be kinda open even after 10 hours?

2. sinbad1

sinbad1 Member

Albums:
    Nandohullen, kinda open after 10 hours isn't that normal but I wouldn't worry too much at present. If you had have said kinda open after two or three days, then I'd say there is something to worry about and maybe you need to see a doctor.

Of course the more you stretch an arse hole through anal penetration, the more accustomed it becomes to being loose an open but I've rarely heard of anyone remaining fully open for long periods of time and that includes people into anal fisting.

Maybe you are merely enjoying the afterglow sensation of a great encounter. Try to relax and see if things don't snap back to where they belong in the next 24 hours.

3. psguy64

Gold Member

nandohullen

Please keep this post updated.
    I want to follow this posting.

4. nandohullen

nandohullen New Member

sorry for no updates yet yesterday, I was a little bit more scared.

sinbad1 thanks for the reply, I think it were so weird and I didn't found any answer yet, I talked to my bf some minutes after I posted here and he came to see and take care of me.

as I'm not that able to analyze my own ass, he saw it for me and said it were closing, but slow, and none of us ever saw or readed about a hole still gaped after that much time.
    we built a theory that's maybe the afterglow, like sinbad1 said, combined with the dude putting in and out in full many times and being longer and a little thick, the second sphincter fuck and feeling, the fear of any problem and the fact of being really tight.

now I'm kinda normal. I don't know if there's still any problem, but it looks normal (not my tight normal, just normal, healthy) and feels like any other day-after-fuck. now it's 26 to 27 hours after the fuck.

5. sinbad1

sinbad1 Member

Albums:
    Nandohullen, glad to hear that things have sort of returned to normal. Give it a few more days and I am sure you will return to your tight normal self - unless you make your big cock encounters a regular occurrence.

There is always risks or consequences with what we do but hell it does feel GOOD.

6. D_Tony_Tickletits

D_Tony_Tickletits Account Disabled

Damn, he must have fucked you like the world was ending.

7. nandohullen

nandohullen New Member

sinbad1
    I can't deny, it was AWESOME, the dude knew what to do, where to hit and a lot of other things even being a young top. Again, thanks for caring!

vhyanthony
    LOL, kinda yeah. he's young like me, to be exact, he's 19 and I'm 20.
    I don't bottom that much, but sometimes it feels like I need a cock up to my ass and other times, a different cock from my bf one. I don't remember the time exactly, but we started around 6H AM and ended around 11H AM, so, I think it answer your question knowing that I was the bottom and the dude the top.

8. ericbythebay

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    At your age, things should be fine in a day or two.

9. D_dit03hhx

D_dit03hhx New Member

When my gf was 19 she tried a very hung guy and it took around 4 hours to go back and after a regular meet and an all nighter of pounding the longest it took was a day to stop gaping and go back to normal tightness

Draft saved Draft deleted