Afraid of having an erection in front of my doctor

B_mature54

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I fear the opposite. I always get nervous and shrink up to the smallest size possible. That includes my balls also LOL. I wish I could relax and be my normal size but it never happens. I also do this in any situation where I have to get naked in front of others. I have been naked many times in many situations with other men but it never gets any easier to relax and not draw up. I never will get hard form any exams

mred0950

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Just thinking about her putting her finger in my ass gets me so hard. I love seeing the expression on her face even even before i take my underwear off.

ThongerDude

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Is it a look of fear? Awe? Shock? Admiration? Hunger?

I was getting a massage therapy appointment one time with a lovely young lady, and she asked me to undress down to my underwear (tiny bikini briefs at that time) and then stand in front of her as she was sitting on a stool. I had a huge bulge that was more than obvious. She had a look of nervousness on her face and motioned for me to turn around. It was hilarious because her eyes were glued to it and she didn't blink.

mred0950

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Is it a look of fear? Awe? Shock? Admiration? Hunger?

I was getting a massage therapy appointment one time with a lovely young lady, and she asked me to undress down to my underwear (tiny bikini briefs at that time) and then stand in front of her as she was sitting on a stool. I had a huge bulge that was more than obvious. She had a look of nervousness on her face and motioned for me to turn around. It was hilarious because her eyes were glued to it and she didn't blink.

Its like she trys not to look but she does. Just knowing she is gonna see me hard gets me so big I barely fit in my Jockeys

scottredleter

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
If I were a straight doctor I'd be pissed... xD

That's why you wont be a doctor. It's just natural to get a bone when someone is looking at it. This guy once came over because he wanted pics of his dick. He told me that he was worried that he wouldn't get it up. I had him strip down and I got close to his dick and just stared at it... never touched it and sure enough, he just started to rise up like a cobra being coaxed out of a basket by a snake charmer.

I know this is a different situation then you have, but dude... please don't worry about this so much that you don't seek medical attention. I mean for god's sake, people spend billions of dollars a year just to buy pills to make them have an erection. Be glad that you arn't going to the doctor to ask him why you can't get it up.