African American PhD Hates NObama

carlton10

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Thanks for all your comments 1BiGG1- I just feel that neither candidate and neither party puts America first. As soon as someone is elected, they start running for re-election. I am tired of the lemmings in both parties. Always Party first, Country second. Too many lobbyists , too much cronyism. too many special interests. Blame anyone else for everything. No one seems to really vote "For "anyone , just "Against" some perceived evil. Of course its not the politicians fault. It's the "dumbingdown of America" voters who keep putting the same parties/politicians in power. I read once,that most publications are written on 5th grade level. Perhaps voters should be asked to identify where Washington DC is on a map before given the right to vote.

ZOS23xy

Sexy Member
Media
You should be embarrassed for yourself if you think educated people don’t get respect over lets say your common ghetto-dweller white, black or any other persuasion. Apparently your own ignorance should be looked at instead of pointing fingers at others

P.S. Stop with the alleged racist crap, you need evidence for that accusation that you do not have.

All we have here is a lot of your right wing leanings and attempts to fulfill your political positions through strained and obscure evidence (A Phd!), dismissal of anyone who disagrees with you and non sequiturs about your mighty brain.

PHD: Piled Higher and Deeper.

ZOS23xy

Sexy Member
Media
Notice that I listed both democratic AND republican scandals in my little joke? I'm not blind here. You said he was being tried for perjury and obstruction of justice when he was sued. But what did he commit perjury on? I don't have any grievances with you, but understand that it's not enough for me to see someone compare what Clinton lied about to what other politicians did in office, like Nixon and Bush.

My take is the Clinton lied about something that was personal and had nothing whatsoever to do with the reason that the White Water commission was set up. What happened was they spent a lot of money for nothing, but came up with something to shame Clinton.

All the lies of the GW Bush administration, and the lives lost, and the current economical crisis, cause the Clinton affair to look small and our of place in the big picture.

Clinton: a blow job

Bush: 4000 + soldiers dead. 100,000 Iraqi citizens dead.
And them WMD---where are they?

1BiGG1

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Thanks for all your comments 1BiGG1- I just feel that neither candidate and neither party puts America first. As soon as someone is elected, they start running for re-election. I am tired of the lemmings in both parties. Always Party first, Country second. Too many lobbyists , too much cronyism. too many special interests. Blame anyone else for everything. No one seems to really vote "For "anyone , just "Against" some perceived evil. Of course its not the politicians fault. It's the "dumbingdown of America" voters who keep putting the same parties/politicians in power. I read once,that most publications are written on 5th grade level. Perhaps voters should be asked to identify where Washington DC is on a map before given the right to vote.

Great post! I’m with you and wish reform in Washington was actually something put in-play instead of being worthless sound-bites pandering for votes from both sides.

As far as your suggestion for voter qualifications = I don’t think that would go over very well as we would quickly only have one major party with the ability to vote! :wink:

1BiGG1

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
All we have here is a lot of your right wing leanings and attempts to fulfill your political positions through strained and obscure evidence (A Phd!), dismissal of anyone who disagrees with you and non sequiturs about your mighty brain.

PHD: Piled Higher and Deeper.

This sounds like something coming from a Piled High Diapers PhD :biggrin1:

1BiGG1

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
My take is the Clinton lied about something that was personal and had nothing whatsoever to do with the reason that the White Water commission was set up. What happened was they spent a lot of money for nothing, but came up with something to shame Clinton.

All the lies of the GW Bush administration, and the lives lost, and the current economical crisis, cause the Clinton affair to look small and our of place in the big picture.

Clinton: a blow job

Bush: 4000 + soldiers dead. 100,000 Iraqi citizens dead.
And them WMD---where are they?

Who said this in his State of the Union address?

“Together we must also confront the new hazards of chemical and biological weapons, and the outlaw states, terrorists and organized criminals seeking to acquire them. Saddam Hussein has spent the better part of this decade, and much of his nation's wealth, not on providing for the Iraqi people, but on developing nuclear, chemical and biological weapons and the missiles to deliver them. The United Nations weapons inspectors have done a truly remarkable job, finding and destroying more of Iraq's arsenal than was destroyed during the entire gulf war. Now, Saddam Hussein wants to stop them from completing their mission. I know I speak for everyone in this chamber, Republicans and Democrats, when I say to Saddam Hussein, "You cannot defy the will of the world," and when I say to him, "You have used weapons of mass destruction before; we are determined to deny you the capacity to use them again”

And next signed H.R. 4655 into law which instituted a policy of "regime change" and then started a massive barrage bombing the living shit out of Iraq?

Now when you figure out that answer maybe you can think about how George Bush/Tony Blair only finished what (fill in the blank with your answer) started.

SilverTrain

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
This guy is AWESOME! Every American should watch this video and especially the ObamaBots that have not voted yet. Obama is a peice-of-crap as clearly shown here ...

Viddler.com - God Save America - Uploaded by ATLAHWorldwide

"Peice-of-crap"

You misspelled "piece" so McCain must have Alzheimer's and, therefore, anyone intending to vote for him is a grave threat to American society.

Have I got the hang of how this works, then?

carlton10

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Great post! I’m with you and wish reform in Washington was actually something put in-play instead of being worthless sound-bites pandering for votes from both sides.

As far as your suggestion for voter qualifications = I don’t think that would go over very well as we would quickly only have one major party with the ability to vote! :wink:

Hmmmmmmmmmm- I wonder which party that would be lol

mindseye

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
This sounds like something coming from a Piled High Diapers PhD :biggrin1:

1BiGG1: Are you proud of the discourse you've brought to this forum? I'm serious: would you want other people to judge you by the tone of your rhetoric here?

ripsrips

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I had to stop the video, I hate preachers.

For those who watched and Listened to the video without partisanship and listened to the message without criticizing the messenger...

What did he say that wasn't true???

Last edited:

B_VinylBoy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
For those who watched and Listened to the video without partisanship and listened to the message without criticizing the messenger...

What did he say that wasn't true???

Beliefs are not facts (just ask a dictionary). I can believe that cartoons are more entertaining than live action movies, but that's just my interpretation on the situation. Therefore, my belief is not true or false.

You just choose to believe what the man says. That's fine and dandy. Now, do the adult thing and not force your beliefs on people as facts.

ZOS23xy

Sexy Member
Media
I'm not sure if 1B1GG1 knows that the surest sign of a crank is to cloak their word usage with neologisms and references to past incidents only they knows about.

And to always assume he is "right", even with evidence points to the contrary, and to ignore evidence otherwise presented (as if he would bother).

A belief is not a fact. Never was. But Rush Limbaugh and Michael Savage think that its one and the same.

They're both cranks.

Nice company you keep.

1BiGG1

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

mindseye

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Discourse is good for business but you are standing on a pseudo soapbox if you are thinking the tone of my rhetoric is any different than Mr. “John McCain is anti-black”

http://www.lpsg.org/108091-threat-carloads-black-obama-supporters-5.html

I think there's definitely a difference.

• I don't call other candidates by fake names.
  • I don't call supporters of the opposing candidate "Bots".
  • I research my facts carefully and document them. As best I can, I try to use primary sources like actual census data and congressional transcripts and original video footage, instead of second-generation spun footage.
  • Despite my partisanship, I've been quick to call people on attacks I thought were unfair, like the "bresh of freth air" thread and the thread mocking Bristol Palin.
I'd expect that people reading my posts who didn't know me would find me intelligent, accurate, and serious-minded, but also tediously long-winded and obnoxiously strident. I don't expect people would infer the same things about you.

In any case, you deflected the question instead of answering it.

1BiGG1

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I think there's definitely a difference.

• I don't call other candidates by fake names.
  • I don't call supporters of the opposing candidate "Bots".
  • I research my facts carefully and document them. As best I can, I try to use primary sources like actual census data and congressional transcripts and original video footage, instead of second-generation spun footage.
  • Despite my partisanship, I've been quick to call people on attacks I thought were unfair, like the "bresh of freth air" thread and the thread mocking Bristol Palin.
I'd expect that people reading my posts who didn't know me would find me intelligent, accurate, and serious-minded, but also tediously long-winded and obnoxiously strident. I don't expect people would infer the same things about you.

In any case, you deflected the question instead of answering it.

I will give you credit that you come off as a man of some learning and would think you have some fans but you are not alone there and pretending you do something different in the research or documentation thingy’s is just wishful thinking.

As far as fairness, I never read the threads you are talking about so no comment. I do know of other things that were very unfair but those fall under the “it’s a private website and we can do whatever we want” doctrine so when you are sitting on my side, it’s a different house I’m playing in.

As far as coming off as “intelligent” = interesting you mention that when 90+% of the shit that comes my way is a personal attack, misinformation, delusion or diversion and not anything commenting, debunking or agreeing with anything I said or linked (I’m not talking about you here but its not like you are guilt free either). I think you know that shows it’s not me with the problem and think this is just another veiled attempt at placing yourself on a pedestal while pandering to the masses who fall into that 90+% category.

slurper_la

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
oh imagine the attention, the publicity, the notoriety this man has brought forth to his little church.

"I'm a man of God. A black man that hates Obama. A black preacher that calls a Tarzan a Tarzan whens I sees one!!!"

"Obama is hate filled" "say hallelujah" (show me the money)
"He has no adoring family" "yes, Jesus" (show me the money)
"Where are his records?" "can you hear me Lordy?" (show me the money)

oh please.