SR_Rusty_Knutz

Account Disabled
Media

sykray

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
First of all, the studies quoted all give an average erect length of about 5.3 inches and a standard deviation of about one inch (ie. 68% of men in each study have erections between, say, 4.3 and 6.3 inches.). The Kinsey study is the larger group of subjects but the measures were reported by self measurement so probably contain a degree of "rounding - up" or slight exaggeration.

I have not seen very many African or African American men in my clinical practice but my impression has been that African American men have larger penises.

Elsewhere on LPSG I have speculated that slavery involved people being treated like farm stock and many slave owners bred for strong bodies and large penises. There are some accounts of the slave trade period that support this speculation.

SR_Rusty_Knutz

Account Disabled
Media
First of all, the studies quoted all give an average erect length of about 5.3 inches and a standard deviation of about one inch (ie. 68% of men in each study have erections between, say, 4.3 and 6.3 inches.). The Kinsey study is the larger group of subjects but the measures were reported by self measurement so probably contain a degree of "rounding - up" or slight exaggeration.

I have not seen very many African or African American men in my clinical practice but my impression has been that African American men have larger penises.

Elsewhere on LPSG I have speculated that slavery involved people being treated like farm stock and many slave owners bred for strong bodies and large penises. There are some accounts of the slave trade period that support this speculation.
Flaccid or erect ?
You measured or ?

heavycummerwanted1

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
From the inner city locker room I can tell you that nobody stood out from the rest in high school and same goes for our open showers in the army I didn't see anything that stood out when it came to penis size and black guys. My high school was 90% black and in the army I would say my company was 20% black so I should have noticed a difference.

As for slaves being treated like farm animals it's true that the slave owners took the biggest and strongest male and female and kept breeding them until they got the desired attributes from the slaves.

Hitler tried doing the same thing with his master race breeding program and this works with fighting dogs they breed the bad traits out and the good ones in until the finished product is a machine and the same works for humans.

A few more decades and the physical advantage will disappear due to black men getting fat white girls knocked up and picking poor mates from their own race genetically speaking.

Last edited:

Incocknito

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
From the inner city locker room I can tell you that nobody stood out from the rest in high school and same goes for our open showers in the army I didn't see anything that stood out when it came to penis size and black guys. My high school was 90% black and in the army I would say my company was 20% black so I should have noticed a difference.

As for slaves being treated like farm animals it's true that the slave owners took the biggest and strongest male and female and kept breeding them until they got the desired attributes from the slaves.

Hitler tried doing the same thing with his master race breeding program and this works with fighting dogs they breed the bad traits out and the good ones in until the finished product is a machine and the same works for humans.

A few more decades and the physical advantage will disappear due to black men getting fat white girls knocked up and picking poor mates from their own race genetically speaking.

And this is supposed to be from a female?

art

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Some guys are big, some guys are little, most are average. Cock size has zero direct correlation with race, ethnicity, or national origin. Get over it.

D

deleted15807

Some guys are big, some guys are little, most are average. Cock size has zero direct correlation with race, ethnicity, or national origin. Get over it.

Not true. I've got a friend who is A) size queen B) rampant sex addict C) been at it for 30 years. There is a hierarchy he has.

Last edited by a moderator: