African Guy with elephantiasis puts us to SHAME!!!

bconngemini

Just Browsing
Media
26-07F.jpg

[FONT=Times New Roman, Times, serif]F Massive scrotal and penile elephantiasis. In this African patient, the urethral orifice is at the level of the knees. (B-F are patients from West Africa).

More insanity at Tropical Medicine Central Resource
[/FONT]

AlphaMale

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I made a post a while back asking if your size is altered does it count... it seemed the majority disagreed with me and felt that the altered size should always count.

Well guys, here is our newest biggest lpsg penis at 50x30!! :tongue:

dreamer20

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
I made a post a while back asking if your size is altered does it count... it seemed the majority disagreed with me

In the above post you have presented a question without a question mark. And you have not stated an opinion that anyone can disagree or agree with. This post should sort out some of the confusion that was present in that thread of yours:

http://www.lpsg.org/879368-post10.html

AlphaMale

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
In the above post you have presented a question without a question mark. And you have not stated an opinion that anyone can disagree or agree with. This post should sort out some of the confusion that was present in that thread of yours:

http://www.lpsg.org/879368-post10.html

In this thread, I am not posing a new question or statement to agree or disagree with.

The quote "I made a post a while back asking if your size is altered does it count..." is referring to the actual title of the post I made, which is:

"If size is altered it doesn't count?"

In the thread I made, there was some confusion about what the actual question that was being posed because of a typo in the title (that got edited), but the statement I was making was simply:

I don't believe altered penises (whether by jelging, pulling, pumping, disease, or whatever) should be considered the same as unaltered penises of equal size.

This thread only confirms my original thread theory... and I even mentioned this same thing this thread is in the first post of my thread. :smile: