After 11.5 Months, Finally Introducing Myself

Shia bo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I joined LPSG as rohar on 1-1-2020, and I’d been a member with a different name in the past. This introduction is coming a bit late, but “late” is typical for me.

I’m a married guy, over 50, who has had a vanilla sex life compared to most of you here. I lost my virginity to my wife, and I’ve been true to her. I think bicurious would be a good description of me now—and would have worked as a descriptor 40 years ago too, though I didn’t know the word then.

I lurked on this site for years wondering how guys had the stones to post pics of their naked selves—and now I post a lot, almost every day. I like the attention my pics get, and I like feeling sexy.

Here are a couple of my favorite pics of me:

[photo=large]4662071[/photo][photo=large]5059951[/photo]
[photo=large]5758481[/photo]
[photo=large]3927241[/photo]

I like having conversations with people—hit me up if you want to talk!
You are handsome and I love your pictures

Reactions: canadian and Rohar

Rohar

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Today is my 1-year anniversary as rohar on lpsg. It’s been a fun ride. Some numbers and highlights:
  • I’ve had conversations with dozens of guys, and some of these have been ongoing for months.
  • I’ve gotten to feel sexy and attractive.
  • I’ve made 1862 posts (1863 with this one), and probably about half of those were just numbers in the “count to 10 and reveal” thread.
  • I’ve received 20,244 likes.
  • I have 352 followers.
  • I’ve posted 185 pics (actually more, because I’ve deleted some) and 35 videos.
  • There have been 2,603 visitors to my profile.
Thanks everyone!
And I’ll include my first pic from a year ago, in part because it’s one of my favorites.
upload_2021-1-1_22-32-1.jpeg

canadian

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Today is my 1-year anniversary as rohar on lpsg. It’s been a fun ride. Some numbers and highlights:
  • I’ve had conversations with dozens of guys, and some of these have been ongoing for months.
  • I’ve gotten to feel sexy and attractive.
  • I’ve made 1862 posts (1863 with this one), and probably about half of those were just numbers in the “count to 10 and reveal” thread.
  • I’ve received 20,244 likes.
  • I have 352 followers.
  • I’ve posted 185 pics (actually more, because I’ve deleted some) and 35 videos.
  • There have been 2,603 visitors to my profile.
Thanks everyone!
And I’ll include my first pic from a year ago, in part because it’s one of my favorites.
View attachment 27398081
great pic rohar

Reactions: Rohar

saclove

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I joined LPSG as rohar on 1-1-2020, and I’d been a member with a different name in the past. This introduction is coming a bit late, but “late” is typical for me.

I’m a married guy, over 50, who has had a vanilla sex life compared to most of you here. I lost my virginity to my wife, and I’ve been true to her. I think bicurious would be a good description of me now—and would have worked as a descriptor 40 years ago too, though I didn’t know the word then.

I lurked on this site for years wondering how guys had the stones to post pics of their naked selves—and now I post a lot, almost every day. I like the attention my pics get, and I like feeling sexy.

Here are a couple of my favorite pics of me:

[photo=large]4662071[/photo][photo=large]5059951[/photo]
[photo=large]5758481[/photo]
[photo=large]3927241[/photo]

I like having conversations with people—hit me up if you want to talk!
Rohar, you are the greatest! And I have thoroughly enjoyed every pic you have posted on here ever since I first found you! Thank you for all you post...you are loved and enjoyed immensely my friend!

Rohar

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Rohar, you are the greatest! And I have thoroughly enjoyed every pic you have posted on here ever since I first found you! Thank you for all you post...you are loved and enjoyed immensely my friend!
What a sweet thing to hear—I’ve certainly appreciated your attention!!