After a good fucking, are women ready for bed or ready to go again?

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by bigdog83, Jan 4, 2012.

1. bigdog83

bigdog83 Member

After about 30ish mins of foreplay/fucking etc are you done or still wanting more?

2. D_Judith K Rantz

D_Judith K Rantz New Member

It completely depends on the female, her sex drive, mood etc. No woman is the same.

3. hud01

Gold Member

Immediately? After an hour? Later the same day? What time is it? How big is your cock?

A lot of times after 30 minutes I haven't even entered her yet.....

4. tbrguy

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    30 minutes seems a bit quick to me too.

A good snog before even getting on to more intimate matters can easilly last half an hour.

Even then, unless we're talking long term partner, one "round" of lovemaking would rarely be enough for one night.

5. ThunderGod62

ThunderGod62 Member

My wife can only handle one round of intercourse per night- I can count on one hand the times we've gone multiple rounds in the same day. This confused me greatly when we first started going out, since I had it in my head that I must offer a second round right away, since multiple sessions was a sign of manliness.

6. tiger61

tiger61 Active Member

Albums:
    My wife is the same, can only handle once. That is why afterward I will usually find a place to masturbate as I need more

7. LaFemme

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    That depends...am I tired? What time is it? Do I have to get up in the morning? is it morning? Do I have to be at work in an hour? is it Sunday? If we have lots of time, I can go again!

8. Deep_Eddy

Deep_Eddy New Member

Wifey - usually ready to sleep, especially if the event occurs late after a night at the watering hole or at sun-up.

Strange - came twice, fell right asleep. Started snoring and kept me awake half the night.

9. B_backashly

B_backashly New Member

that depends.

10. B_M37

B_M37 New Member

Depends on lots of factors, but longest session was 5 in one night over a period of about 8 hours. Exhausted the next day but never been happier either

11. redbear52

redbear52 New Member

My wife is usually ready to take a short nap or fall asleep depending on time of day. I can remember one time in the last few years in which she came to me a few hours after we fucked and told me she was still horny so we did it a second time.

When we were younger we would often go two or three times a day or night, but I suspect that was more my desire than hers.

12. B_pussylover10

B_pussylover10 New Member

Albums:
    On working days we do only once but on holidays whole day it continues... 6-8 times

13. B_625girth

B_625girth New Member

it varies. at least it does with my wife. most times we cum together. we'll separate, lie holding each other. after a few minutes, if she caresses my cock with her hand, she wants it again. when I was younger, my recovery time was practically zero. she was amazed that I was ready to go in no time. sometimes she liked it, sometimes not. sometimes I was the one who had to have it again, right away. some nites she would go to the bathroom, come back with a warm towel, clean my cock, and then give me a long BJ, then mount me and do tantric.

usually at the time ovulation, about the middle of the month, she would be the horniest and would literally tell me she wanted every hard on I could give her. we would start on Friday evening, get off work, have a couple drinks, go home, fuck, fix dinnner, fuck. watch tv a little while, fuck, shower together, go out w/friends, come home, fuck a couple times, go to sleep, wake up around 5:30am fuck, go back to sleep. I would get up around 8, fix breakfast, many times delayed when she came into the kitchen and pulled me by my cock back to bed, fuck. we'd eat breakfast, shower, clean house, get groceries, and usually in the course of running errands, she would tell me, "i'm gonna need you as soon as we get home." and the groceries would be on the counter and she would be in the bedroom, legs up and apart, panting, no foreplay, balls deep. one day her gf, who lived next door, came over right after we got home. she knocked on the door as my wife was cumming, calling my name. it was embarrassing a little. her aptmnt looked down on our little house on the living room side, and she could see in the curtains a little. sometimes we would fuck on the couch, but mostly in the bedroom, but it would start on couch. after she lived next door for about a year, she said the above, and said, "you guys fuck A LOT." in the next year, the gf caught me napping nude one day, and saw what I was fucking with.

from Friday evening to Monday morning, and we would fuck before going to work Monday, we probably fucked 20 times or more, and most days we would fuck at least once. somtimes meet at home for lunch for a quicky, and when I went back to work my large flaccid cock would be hanging down my leg, very visible in dress slacks. my co-worker Sue who wasn't getting enuf cock from her husband, (why I don't know cuz she was cool, and hawt) would notice and tease me about it. one week, we fucked every day at lunch, and I would come back to work, and Sue would wink at me and say quietly "again?" she actually asked me it there was something I was taking cuz she wanted to give it to her husband. lol we actually became pretty good friends, and talked sex & marriage.

14. D_Tam_Ponds

D_Tam_Ponds Account Disabled

Honestly, it depends on how good you were. If it's good, I'm always ready for more!

15. B_gelucik

B_gelucik New Member

like darwinlily said, if you're any good, my legs are always open xD

16. Uncutpete

Gold Member

Albums:
    As the posts of the women on this thread show, most women want a lot of sexual pleasure, if the fucking is good. Most women that I am with tell me that their partners rarely give them enough. In my experience it is the rare woman who really doesn't want any more after one fuck, even though I usually go a good deal over half an hour. If she tells her husband once is enough, it is often because he bores her.

17. AlisonWand

AlisonWand Member

Albums:
    Ditto over here, if it's good I want more. Heck I usually want more... :eek:

Sigh of envy over here... :sigh1: :sigh1: :sigh1:

Draft saved Draft deleted