After basketball practice

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by B_Mr 8 inch, Sep 29, 2009.

1. B_Mr 8 inch

B_Mr 8 inch New Member

I dunno why but after practice when the team had to shower I loved it when the guys talked about my cock size. I'm straight too. Has anyone else ever felt like that?

#1 B_Mr 8 inch, Sep 29, 2009
    Last edited: Sep 29, 2009
  2. heist

heist New Member

Albums:
    I take it you don't get compliments often?

3. D_Eliassaph Daniell Goosegarden Jr

It's simple really. If you buy a nice car, bike, TV, etc it's nice to get a compliment on your choice but you know that the other person could just go buy the same thing. But in this case you have something you know they cannot just go get!

4. D_CountVonBhigBohner

D_CountVonBhigBohner Account Disabled

I used to experience the same thing when i was a freshman in High School. I wrestled and constantly got indirect comments about my big nuts or bulge in the LR.

5. D_Jared Padalicki

D_Jared Padalicki Account Disabled

I had a few of my mates talking about my size lol, I won't deny I didn't liked it lol

6. D_Chaumbrelayne_Copprehead

D_Chaumbrelayne_Copprehead Account Disabled

I'll confess. I love hearing comments about how big or thick my cock is, or even just seeing people stare a little extra-long.

7. hung

Gold Member

Albums:
    Yes, a normal event. Like someone else above indicated.

If you have something that others appreciate, others will talk about it.

Just as when you see others with something that you appreciate, you will talk about it.

Not a homosexual or hetrosexual thing. Just a normal reaction and nothing to be afraid of.

Enjoy life.

8. D_Cock_Hudson

D_Cock_Hudson New Member

Just enjoy it.

9. moranus42

moranus42 New Member

Albums:
    tekken, I'm surprised people didn't come to your wrestling matches just to see you in a singlet, and wish they could go into the lockerroom with you. Must have been the talk of the whole confrence.

10. Darkriff

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I know this doesn't really apply to me as I'm not overly hung, but I myself enjoy receiving comments about my piercings. I've never had the self-esteem then as I do now after getting pierced. Makes me feel speshul I guess :p

11. joeweekend

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Enjoy it. Well, I don't need to tell you to do that - you're clearly already having a good time with it! Which is absolutely the right attitude.

And I'm glad to see you acknowledging 10% gay. Maybe one of these guys will want to go someplace on that 10% side with you.

12. fratpack

Gold Member

Albums:
    Well, Mr. 8 Inch, with a cock like yours, I'm surprised that you didn't have the whole school talking...lol. You have an awesome cock package.....you can bet that won't be the last time your package is talked about. Enjoy! I give you a perfect 10, by the way.

13. chevy28360

chevy28360 New Member

Never showered at my high school for football, which apparently is a bit odd since most people did at other schools it seems. And we all changed in front of each other very discretely, other than the few who were obvious exhibitionists. Now that I look back on it, it was all comically homophobic lol!
    Anyways, in middle school we weren't so careful and I got quite a hassle out of my friends. Which never made me feel weird or anything by that point in my life. Enjoy the compliments. There is nothing wrong with it. It's simple plutonic admiration.

14. B_Mr 8 inch

B_Mr 8 inch New Member

It's not that I don't get compliments, but that is the only time I've been turned on by guys even if I wasn't exactly turned on by them, it was indirect.

15. B_thickjohnny

B_thickjohnny New Member

I use to get this too when I was in HS and college. One very straight friend told his brother and brother in law once while we were all out fishing together about how big my dick is. I was very embarrassed. We saw each other naked sometimes in school and he was very average but I got to see his brother once and he was hung like a mule. Don't know what happened there!

P.S. My friend said he never saw his brother naked because he was always changing in the bathroom at home. It was completely accidental for me but a real treat!

16. mattnatlanta

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    back in HS my twin brother and I played on some of the same teams, and 2 of our 4 yrs we had the same gym class-we had to shower after team practice, as well as gym class. During those days, lots of guys would spring wood and joke about it in the shower-the team would raz them for days, only kidding around though. So we got to see some pretty good sized hardons occasionally. My brother and I were by far the most endowed while soft on the team. The teammates would kid around when both of us got to the lockerroom-they'd say things like - OK the twins are here and they need to be on opposite ends of the room, so the place won't get off balance-shit like that.
    I never sprang wood in the lockerroom, and to my knowledge, neither did my brother, but the guys would routinely say things tongue-in-cheek out in the open, but I never really remember any of them saying anything to me privately. Yeah, it would embarrass the hell out of us, especially when the coach would overhear things, or even join in on the fun, but on some level, I guess I did enjoy the admiration.

matt

#16 mattnatlanta, Oct 27, 2009
    Last edited: Oct 27, 2009
  17. Daveman8

Daveman8 New Member

Albums:
    I've always enjoyed hearing others talk about my package. It wass strange when I was younger but when high school rolled around I became very comfortable with it

18. D_Beau Nerr

D_Beau Nerr New Member

I did get compliments when I was new in my community basketball team. It felt good, of course. But it didn't get into my head. It was like talked about the first time my team saw me naked, but afterwards, it wasn't mentioned after all.

Draft saved Draft deleted