After basketball practice

B_Mr 8 inch

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I dunno why but after practice when the team had to shower I loved it when the guys talked about my cock size. I'm straight too. Has anyone else ever felt like that?

Last edited:

hung

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Yes, a normal event. Like someone else above indicated.

If you have something that others appreciate, others will talk about it.

Just as when you see others with something that you appreciate, you will talk about it.

Not a homosexual or hetrosexual thing. Just a normal reaction and nothing to be afraid of.

Enjoy life.

moranus42

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
tekken, I'm surprised people didn't come to your wrestling matches just to see you in a singlet, and wish they could go into the lockerroom with you. Must have been the talk of the whole confrence.

joeweekend

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Enjoy it. Well, I don't need to tell you to do that - you're clearly already having a good time with it! Which is absolutely the right attitude.

And I'm glad to see you acknowledging 10% gay. Maybe one of these guys will want to go someplace on that 10% side with you.

fratpack

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Well, Mr. 8 Inch, with a cock like yours, I'm surprised that you didn't have the whole school talking...lol. You have an awesome cock package.....you can bet that won't be the last time your package is talked about. Enjoy! I give you a perfect 10, by the way.

chevy28360

Just Browsing
Media
Never showered at my high school for football, which apparently is a bit odd since most people did at other schools it seems. And we all changed in front of each other very discretely, other than the few who were obvious exhibitionists. Now that I look back on it, it was all comically homophobic lol!
Anyways, in middle school we weren't so careful and I got quite a hassle out of my friends. Which never made me feel weird or anything by that point in my life. Enjoy the compliments. There is nothing wrong with it. It's simple plutonic admiration.

B_thickjohnny

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I use to get this too when I was in HS and college. One very straight friend told his brother and brother in law once while we were all out fishing together about how big my dick is. I was very embarrassed. We saw each other naked sometimes in school and he was very average but I got to see his brother once and he was hung like a mule. Don't know what happened there!

P.S. My friend said he never saw his brother naked because he was always changing in the bathroom at home. It was completely accidental for me but a real treat!

mattnatlanta

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
back in HS my twin brother and I played on some of the same teams, and 2 of our 4 yrs we had the same gym class-we had to shower after team practice, as well as gym class. During those days, lots of guys would spring wood and joke about it in the shower-the team would raz them for days, only kidding around though. So we got to see some pretty good sized hardons occasionally. My brother and I were by far the most endowed while soft on the team. The teammates would kid around when both of us got to the lockerroom-they'd say things like - OK the twins are here and they need to be on opposite ends of the room, so the place won't get off balance-shit like that.
I never sprang wood in the lockerroom, and to my knowledge, neither did my brother, but the guys would routinely say things tongue-in-cheek out in the open, but I never really remember any of them saying anything to me privately. Yeah, it would embarrass the hell out of us, especially when the coach would overhear things, or even join in on the fun, but on some level, I guess I did enjoy the admiration.

matt

Last edited:
Reactions: orangeC

Daveman8

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I've always enjoyed hearing others talk about my package. It wass strange when I was younger but when high school rolled around I became very comfortable with it

D_Beau Nerr

Experimental Member
Media
I did get compliments when I was new in my community basketball team. It felt good, of course. But it didn't get into my head. It was like talked about the first time my team saw me naked, but afterwards, it wasn't mentioned after all.