After body&dick now another sexy zone: Le Derrière

ClaireTalon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The title says it all what this thread is about: Male butts. I am pretty much an ass girl, a sexy male butt ranks second in my list of physical points of attraction, number one remains the dick.

But what is a sexy butt? I must admit I am very "liberal" in that point. Whether it's rounded like two apple halves, or more longly shaped, I don't mind as long as it's tight. Hair? I don't like a gorilla in my bed, so the butt has to follow the same rules as the rest of the guy, not overly hairy, please. Reaching there and gripping into a jungle of hair is a yucky feeling, sorry.

I am a butt grabber in bed. Pulling a man closer by grabbing his butt, squeezing it to tell him he does a good job, raking it when pleasure overboards me, slapping it to make him go faster: It's a multi-purpose tool I have in my hands when I hold a man's butt. Maybe that's also why I am so much into it looking good, putting your hands on something firm just feels a lot better than gripping into something flabby.

What sorts of butt do you crave, fellow girls here? Or don't you mind as much about that region of a man?

Ethyl

Legendary Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Ooh, i'm a fellow ass lover myself, and it needs to be firm, not fluffy, with a trimmed hedge. If it's a jungle down there, I don't want to deal with it. There's absolutely nothing like grabbing your partner's ass when it's a great ride. I'll even grab it when he's behind me!

One thing i've noticed is that the best butts aren't always noticeable through clothing. My last boyfriend's naked butt looked like something Michelangelo carved, but his choice in jeanswear didn't really show it off.

stud_hunter

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I believe I am on record as a butt-lover. If not, then let this be my coming out party. Here it is....: I love butts. There's nothing like the feeling of grabbing a man's tight, muscular butt , feeling the loins flexing with each movement.... excuse me a moment.....
OK. I was saying, I love butts, and I love grabbing them. This is also one of the many reasons I love missionary position - easy butt grabbing situation. :biggrin1: . One guy I was with had a particularly perfect butt and I'd sometimes ask him to make a special effort to flex it while he thrusted, just to give me and my gripping hands an extra rush!

ClaireTalon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
mercurialbliss said:
<.> I'll even grab it when he's behind me!

One thing i've noticed is that the best butts aren't always noticeable through clothing. My last boyfriend's naked butt looked like something Michelangelo carved, but his choice in jeanswear didn't really show it off.

I guess straight men are afraid of being labeled gay if they wear pants that show off the butt. And if his is more on the small side, while he wears baggy pants, you won't see anything unless you do the only thing that helps you find out about it: Grab and squeeze. Sorry, I'm a fully hands-on kinda girl.

Somewhere I've heard, backed up by my own experience, that the male butt is one of the man's erogenous zones. That's why I am into touching it a lot, during make-out, foreplay, and sex. Sometimes, and when the position allows it, also after sex. Some men get so cutely embarrassed when you smack it and tell them they have a nice one, oh, I just love that.

I'll get an apple now.

LazyKing

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
ClaireTalon said:
I guess straight men are afraid of being labeled gay if they wear pants that show off the butt. And if his is more on the small side, while he wears baggy pants, you won't see anything unless you do the only thing that helps you find out about it: Grab and squeeze. Sorry, I'm a fully hands-on kinda girl.

Somewhere I've heard, backed up by my own experience, that the male butt is one of the man's erogenous zones. That's why I am into touching it a lot, during make-out, foreplay, and sex. Sometimes, and when the position allows it, also after sex. Some men get so cutely embarrassed when you smack it and tell them they have a nice one, oh, I just love that.

I'll get an apple now.

I'm a straight man(well, young guy), and the reason I don't wear the type of jeans that show off my butt is, those types fit really tight. It just feels as if I'm being choked down there, and it gets really hot down there as well. Neither do I wear the baggy pants, I'm sort of inbetween. But I'm sure the aspect to some guys, of being called gay does come into play, but for me that wasn't the issue.

bigschlotsky

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
LazyKing said:
I'm a straight man(well, young guy), and the reason I don't wear the type of jeans that show off my butt is, those types fit really tight. It just feels as if I'm being choked down there, and it gets really hot down there as well. Neither do I wear the baggy pants, I'm sort of inbetween. But I'm sure the aspect to some guys, of being called gay does come into play, but for me that wasn't the issue.

Yup. I don't think it's about being called gay. Tight jeans are uncomfortable for anyone with a dick and balls :eek: .
Guys also like to carry stuff in their pockets which is hard with tight pants. Also, if you want to look at it in evolutionary terms, women wear tight pants to show off their curves, which are a sign of fitness to give birth. Guys have no such considerations.
So all in all I think worrying about being considered gay is way down the list of reasons guys don't wear tight pants.

Ethyl

Legendary Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
bigschlotsky said:
Yup. I don't think it's about being called gay. Tight jeans are uncomfortable for anyone with a dick and balls :eek: .
Guys also like to carry stuff in their pockets which is hard with tight pants. Also, if you want to look at it in evolutionary terms, women wear tight pants to show off their curves, which are a sign of fitness to give birth. Guys have no such considerations.
So all in all I think worrying about being considered gay is way down the list of reasons guys don't wear tight pants.

I'm sure it's easier for anyone with a large cock to "breathe" in looser-filling jeans and also to carry keys and change. I'll buy that, but looser jeans are also in style at the moment, that's another reason guys are wearing them. Claire's right. The only way to judge a good butt these days is to grab it. :biggrin1:

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
LazyKing said:

Yup, I agree with LAzy here. Tight jeans or very baggy jeans just don't do it for me. They work on Bryan though:rolleyes: .

And Sometimes, asses are shapped differently than a person's waist. If you have a small waist but a big muscular ass, it would be hard to find jeans that are comfortable.

B_Hickboy

Sexy Member
Media
ClaireTalon said:
The title says it all what this thread is about: Male butts. I am pretty much an ass girl, a sexy male butt ranks second in my list of physical points of attraction, number one remains the dick.

But what is a sexy butt? I must admit I am very "liberal" in that point. Whether it's rounded like two apple halves, or more longly shaped, I don't mind as long as it's tight. Hair? I don't like a gorilla in my bed, so the butt has to follow the same rules as the rest of the guy, not overly hairy, please. Reaching there and gripping into a jungle of hair is a yucky feeling, sorry.

I am a butt grabber in bed. Pulling a man closer by grabbing his butt, squeezing it to tell him he does a good job, raking it when pleasure overboards me, slapping it to make him go faster: It's a multi-purpose tool I have in my hands when I hold a man's butt. Maybe that's also why I am so much into it looking good, putting your hands on something firm just feels a lot better than gripping into something flabby.

What sorts of butt do you crave, fellow girls here? Or don't you mind as much about that region of a man?

I am sitting in a puddle of my own sweat now, damn you.

ClaireTalon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
HickBoy said:
I am sitting in a puddle of my own sweat now, damn you.

Because you fear my attack at your ass, which fits so much into my most-wanted profile?

Sorry guys for not having seen your problem. Some say I have balls, but since they're not there physically, I underestimated the effect tight pants have on your sizeable equipments. I guess you all have to prepare then to be grabbed by me for a check-up!

You might also have given me a reason for why I like to grab a man's butt. Well, if there's the wallet stuck in the back pocket, and it's straining and tugging the fabric because it is so filled (both the pants and the wallet) we have a whole BUNCH of attractions for a lady there! ;-)

B_Hickboy

Sexy Member
Media
ClaireTalon said:
Because you fear my attack at your ass, which fits so much into my most-wanted profile?

No, because what you wrote is so FUCKING HOTTTT!!! My ass longs for your hands, dear Claire.

Sorry guys for not having seen your problem. Some say I have balls, but since they're not there physically, I underestimated the effect tight pants have on your sizeable equipments. I guess you all have to prepare then to be grabbed by me for a check-up!

You might also have given me a reason for why I like to grab a man's butt. Well, if there's the wallet stuck in the back pocket, and it's straining and tugging the fabric because it is so filled (both the pants and the wallet) we have a whole BUNCH of attractions for a lady there! ;-)

"I can help you with all of that", he replied humbly.

It ain't braggin if you can do it!

BobLeeSwagger

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Since I have big, muscular thighs, tight jeans don't really work for me. They'll be tight on my legs before on my ass or crotch. It's not always because we don't want to show off.

bigschlotsky

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It really seems some of the women here just don't appreciate what it means to live with a coupla balls hanging from your crotch :wink: . Men don't wear tight jeans because it's really UNCOMFORTABLE. The boys need their breathing room.

ClaireTalon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
bigschlotsky said:
It really seems some of the women here just don't appreciate what it means to live with a coupla balls hanging from your crotch :wink: . Men don't wear tight jeans because it's really UNCOMFORTABLE. The boys need their breathing room.

So, if I see a man in tight pants, i can assume him to be a pencil-dicked, small-balled notorious show-off?

It's okay guys, I really apologize for underestimating the problems that come with having extremities in those crouched areas. If it comforts you, you'll be allowed to walk nude down there once you're past my entrance door.

B_Hickboy

Sexy Member
Media
ClaireTalon said:
So, if I see a man in tight pants, i can assume him to be a pencil-dicked, small-balled notorious show-off?

It's okay guys, I really apologize for underestimating the problems that come with having extremities in those crouched areas. If it comforts you, you'll be allowed to walk nude down there once you're past my entrance door.

I'll get my hat. You can leave yours on.

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Oh yes!:tongue:

I too love men butts, meaty meaty butts are yummy.

Grab firm both cheek butts when they are walking nude i cant resist!

I like to beat/slap his butt when they are on top of me just the way he does with mine !!! Sometimes i kind of mimic whatever he does in me and my butt i do the same in his.

gg42

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Women view any guy that dresses as though he cares what he looks like as either gay or a whacko. It's like being in shape - very, very suspect in a woman's mind! Check it out in a bar sometime - the guys that are conversing with women are GSGs (generic single guys). Moussed hair, chubby, baggy jeans, doc Martens, oversized untucked baggy shirt. If you want to attract women, you have to fade into anonymity! :smile:

bigschlotsky

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
gg42 said:
Women view any guy that dresses as though he cares what he looks like as either gay or a whacko. It's like being in shape - very, very suspect in a woman's mind! Check it out in a bar sometime - the guys that are conversing with women are GSGs (generic single guys). Moussed hair, chubby, baggy jeans, doc Martens, oversized untucked baggy shirt. If you want to attract women, you have to fade into anonymity! :smile:

Unfortunately I somewhat agree - if you want to attract women in bars, you need to fade into anonymity. 95% of women who go to bars to meet guys are not worth meeting IMO. There are women in other settings who like guys who are different, but sometimes it's hard to get in "woman-meeting" situations outside of the bars and work.
One thing I did to meet women was I enrolled in a class at a local community college. I met a few women there who were appealing. Of course I'm only 25 so there were a lot of people there around my age.