After Cumming, How Long Do You Stay Inside Your Guy When Topping?

my_ass2

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I love my top to cum inside me while I’m on my back to see his face ☺️. after that I pull him in a hug and wrap my legs around him to keep him inside for a couple of minutes until I feel his dick become soft . After that he stands up and I go down on my knees to suck him and clean his dick. I love the taste of his dick which is mixed with his semen and my juice

insert_8

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I love my top to cum inside me while I’m on my back to see his face ☺️. after that I pull him in a hug and wrap my legs around him to keep him inside for a couple of minutes until I feel his dick become soft .
That's how I like it too!

Reactions: Tohl21 and Here_Now

tito21

Superior Member
Media
I love my top to cum inside me while I’m on my back to see his face ☺️. after that I pull him in a hug and wrap my legs around him to keep him inside for a couple of minutes until I feel his dick become soft . After that he stands up and I go down on my knees to suck him and clean his dick. I love the taste of his dick which is mixed with his semen and my juice

“Ass juice”

barehole4use

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It's rare that i end up in a bed with a man but when it happens rarely, i love the Top to stay buried deep inside my wet cum filled hole during the night so i can be fucked whenever he wants again. So hot to wake up to a hard cock deep inside my warm hole.