After effects of anal sex

saldawop

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Sorry for the gross question BUT
what effects does anal sex have upon the recipient.
I had it today, the first time in many many years.I cannot stop going to the toilet.
Is that just a coincidence ( movements have been normal until now) or is it a known after effect of anal sex?

nate5000

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Maybe you had fecal impaction up your crack and the cock prying its way in made them shaky and loose? Another medically-valid reason why anal sex is a must!

As for me Im scared of pooping for day after I got meself fucked. Im thinking it will hurt. O.O

Amaethon

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yeah, I'm thinking it will loosen some backed up things. I've had the same feeling before.

Kdeimos

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I imagine it's largely psychological.
Generally speaking, I suffer no ill effects afterwards. I've had some friends say they have to go alot after, and others say they get backed up. *shrug*
If it's not psychological, it's idiosyncratic.

pinokio

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I don't know such cases as yours but anal may lead to some extra gas release the day after because a lot of air was pumped inside - that's my case ._.

ActionBuddy

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You left out some vital info, namely, did you bareback or use a condom? Were you well lubed or get dry humped?

If you used a lot of lube and barebacked, of course lover-boy's spooge is gonna be running out your ass all day.

I doubt you had an impacted stool. You need to do some reading, dude, and get advice from experts, not from any fool that chimes in on a big dick site.

Last edited:

KuronoB

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I am pretty sure the previous suggestions of an impacted bowel are wrong; google it and see for yourself.

I'm no expert either, but I wonder if the lube you used irritated your ass, which makes you feel like you need to poop. Glycerin is a common ingredient in lube, and it is also an ingredient in laxative suppositories.