After-effects of massage

JaimeB

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
i see this guy for a massage every week, no "happy endings." just a certified masseur who does my muscles good after a week of working out.

sum strange shit happened after my last session tho. he went about 5 minutes over our usual hour, and when i got up from the massage table, this long thick drool of precum leaks outta my dick right onto bro's carpet.

i wuz kind embarrassed, but he just laughs and says, "i guess we got ur juices flowin' this time..."

i paid for the massage, got dressed quick n left. dunno what i'll say (if anything) at our next appointment.

wut wd u guys do?

I don't think there would be any reason to say anything and it's nothing to be embarrassed about, just a natural bodily function.

dude_007

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Ya its very common, not to be concerned.
Massage can open the Kidney meridian and get that earth energy flowing up from your feet through the inner thighs past the genitals and thus the arousal

Last edited:

D_Colon Farrell

Experimental Member
Media
I wouldn't sweat it, I'm sure he's seen a lot worse. If he did not make a big deal of it I wouldn't sweat it bud. He's a professional and as long as you were cool I'm sure he will be too. I've leaked some pre with out realizing it too before, just have to roll with it I've found.

Omegaman

Sexy Member
Media
A masseur know human body better than we do our own body. I went to a carnival years ago and one of the booth had a free massage. I prefer a manly strong hand compare to a soft women hand that don't work out my muscle. Well this guy had one of those kneeling forward chair. I begin at my shoulder and comment that I had knots all over then he went lower back area. Before I realize it I was breathing heavy and moaning, he just hit the spot. If he continue any longer I would should cum. 5 minutes later gave me his business card, which I lost. Damn It!! Not be able to find a good masseur since.

maxcok

Expert Member
Media
Jaime, you shouldn't be concerned about this. If the guy is a professional, he is used to all sorts of reactions - physical, mental/emotional, physiological - and bodily responses that you wouldn't even imagine. This can happen without any sexual arousal, and a professional, well-trained therapist recognizes that natural anatomic responses, even arousal, can occur without thinking. These things just come with the territory. If you are still worried though, I would talk to your therapist about it, perhaps on the phone, so he can put your mind completely at ease before your next session.

JaimeB

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
thanks, guys, for the comforting words. i will try not to act embarrassed next time i see the guy. we have regular weekly sessions. with a little time, i will get over the embarrassment. prolly quicker cuz u guys were so reassuring. thx again!