after ejaculation

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by Division3, Feb 18, 2007.

1. Division3

Division3 New Member

Me and my wife have a pretty healthy sex life, we've been married for 1.5 years and have been pretty adventurous I bed. We're also on and off in the baby making process.

Occasionally, I have to go pee after cumming. My wife said she likes it when I really unload in her and her insides expand. But, last night she said to just pee inside her. I really didnt know what to do, and just went in the bathroom...but was curious has anyone ever done that? are there any health issues?

D3

2. danmilan

danmilan Member

is it possible to pee with an erection? Is it possible to penetrate without and erection - sounds quite unlikely mechanically!

3. Gisella

Gold Member

Hey Division,

Well I never heard a good doctor say that even comercial duching as water /vinager, other liquis scents are good to 'clean' vagina...the opposite because it may change the vaginal natural flora and ph.balance...

I do not clean by any douching, liquid or desire introduce urine inside mine because of ph balance that may lead to infections and never crossed my mind crave urine inside my vaginal walls etc.

I heard that even sex inside hot tube is not good because of water gets inside woman as thrustings happens etc etc.

Well, better check in urine fetish sites info the best way to work with that if and when someone wants to try it in safe way...and you are trying to make a baby? Than for sure better make sure safety issues...:confused:

4. Division3

Division3 New Member

I've urinated with an erection before, slight discomfort but could be done. Happen one night after having like 3 cups of coffee, and then going like 5 rounds with the wife. You really got to go after a certain point.

5. jkazjkaz

jkazjkaz New Member

never had problems peeing with an erection - other than aiming right.:biggrin1:

6. crescendo69

Gold Member

Apparently some guys pee with an erection, especially in the morning - I have done it with a semi, but it comes out more slowly. I am not aware of any health issues with peeing in someone, but I am not qualified to answer that.

7. Gisella

Gold Member

If I understood right..the wife asked to pee inside her vagina?

If so is not the same as pee over her body..I supose...

8. B_Hickboy

B_Hickboy New Member

you can't be serious.

9. Gisella

Gold Member

10. Principessa

Gold Member

Normally, I don't judge what others find sexually arousing; but I have to admit this I find odd.

Ick Factor aside, doesn't she realize that urine has a different viscosity. Urinating inside her means-it's running out immediately...through the sheets, and to the mattress. Sorry I'm just way too pragmatic sometimes. :redface:

IMHO, if your wife is serious about conceiving a child you cannot pee inside her because you will ruin the Ph balance of her vagina and create a hostile environment for your sperm.

njqt466

11. B_Leatherboy

B_Leatherboy New Member

I can pee with an erection, though it has been awhile.
    :smile:

12. basque9

Gold Member

Albums:
    On the other side of the equation, it is not at all unusual for a guy to ask you to urinate inside him after cumming. It provides warmth and a soothing balm to the irritated tissues! It causes no harm, considering the sterile nature of urine! This type sex is not recommended in a casual relationship of course, where a condom is necessary!

Allan S. likes this.
  13. cofrader

cofrader Member

Albums:
    Well if the baby ends up with the skin a litle yellow its not a big deal.

Yes its really sounds strange but she might want to feel the sensation.
    Im sure that someone has tried this before.
    I have heard that urine has some properties to cure fungus on the skin, But i wouldnt risk that particular skin (dont mentioning that its urine).

14. oldbodybuilder2004

oldbodybuilder2004 New Member

Hey donkey boy u and I are about the same age. Wish we could get together and explore.:biggrin1:

15. Adrian69702006

Gold Member

Firsrly, to clear up one point, it is possible for some guys to pee with an erection (with varying degrees of difficulty or ease as the case may be) but not all. Some can and some can't.

Secondly, the urine of a healthy person is sterile and would, I think, be unlikely to cause any serious harm. However if you're at all concerned I'd have a quiet word with your GP just to make sure. In fact I'd probably do that anyway just to be on the safe side.

Finally, there is something to be said for a post coital pee (or post wank pee if you've masturbated) as it helps to flush everything out. A post coital pee is best done I think after you've withdrawn after intercourse. Whether you go to the toilet or decide to do it somewhere more interesting/naughty is, of course, entirely up to you.

:smile:

16. basque9

Gold Member

Albums:
    I better respond to your wink with a pm....can say whatever I want that way!:rolleyes::smile:

Allan S. likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted