After he cums....

Beryn

Experimental Member
Media
I was with this one guy for a while, after he would cum in my ass he would put a butt plug in to try and hold his cum in me. We would continue to play around until he was ready to dump another load in me. This would go on for hours. I would wake up the next morning with an ass full of cum.

Anyone else ever tried this or have any other kinky suggestions?

D_Roland_D_Hay

Account Disabled
Media
I am not sure what to think about this...kinda bizarre, but it if works for you, great. Not sure I would want an ass full of cum the next day--couple of hours might consider it, but more than that....

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am not sure what to think about this...kinda bizarre, but it if works for you, great. Not sure I would want an ass full of cum the next day--couple of hours might consider it, but more than that....

I'm with you Rico27. You aren't supposed to hold stuff in there over night. :eek: It's a butt not Tupperware! :tongue:

BigMeatNJ

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
well...I don't think this is gross in and of itself. it's actually kind of hot in a kink way. what disturbs me more is that this is a married man dangerously cheating on his spouse. is this a random pickup? Either way I think you are way out of line. unless you and your spouse have already been exposed to all the diseases out there. not being preachy here..just practical and honest. like I said first, I think it is actually hot. it just might not be fair to 3rd parties unknowingly exposed

lorne

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
And what was the result?
Oh it filled over but I fired at a higher velocity and a whole lot more then he did My first shot went wide and got cheek really good gob to one to remember and than I figured out my aim and shot her from like a foot and a bit away. He had to hover and do the ooze thing and his was also really foamy and kinda sickly.