After I fuck women they are obsessed with me

B_letsCUMtogether

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have a problem--I don't have the biggest cock(9 1/2"- always very very hard)- but I am good and hard at fucking- (slow and fast)-I can go for more than a hour or 2 hours some time and then sleep with my cock still hard all night in their pussy all night(never pulling out) and will wake up and start fucking again never pulling cock out all night--and sometime will just all thoughout the night keep making slow deep thrusts all night long everyonce in a while when I wake up for minute or two---a lot of the time--so when I fuck a new girl like that they won't leave me alone-I had to get restraining order from one. Any guys have this problem too?

Last edited:

B_talltpaguy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
haha... yeah, that is not uncommon if you're a particularly good fuck...

my current "ex" has continued to fuck me regularly since we broke up and she moved out in august. The annoying part is that she is here a lot in the morning when I would rather be alone... The cool part is that I'm typically alerted to her staying the night when I wake up and she's blowing me or sticking her tits in my face... And honestly thinking back, all 4 of my LTRs (including the ex wife) kept fucking me after we broke up.

There have been a handful of chicks that I've been with who were in their 30's that wound up being short lived, because they got all 'stalker' on me after we fucked. One girl told me that she wanted me to move in if I wanted (and she was DEAD serious), after one date that ended in a night of epic fucking... And believe me, that woman was a major, major catch. (former model who made 6 figures as an exec for a company that makes TV commercials)... I felt really bad but I never called her again and ignored her texts, because she freaked me the hell out.

B_letsCUMtogether

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
you should have went for the rich chick! I would have!! NO DOUBT!Or at least start charging her!

my current "ex" has continued to fuck me regularly since we broke up and she moved out in august. The annoying part is that she is here a lot in the morning when I would rather be alone... The cool part is that I'm typically alerted to her staying the night when I wake up and she's blowing me or sticking her tits in my face... And honestly thinking back, all 4 of my LTRs (including the ex wife) kept fucking me after we broke up.

There have been a handful of chicks that I've been with who were in their 30's that wound up being short lived, because they got all 'stalker' on me after we fucked. One girl told me that she wanted me to move in if I wanted (and she was DEAD serious), after one date that ended in a night of epic fucking... And believe me, that woman was a major, major catch. (former model who made 6 figures as an exec for a company that makes TV commercials)... I felt really bad but I never called her again and ignored her texts, because she freaked me the hell out.

B_talltpaguy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
you should have went for the rich chick! I would have!! NO DOUBT!Or at least start charging her!
I probably would have, but she had two kids, and I think I was only the 3rd guy she had gone on a date with since getting divorced from a guy she was with for like 15 years. I get the impression that she was very successful in life, but was very high maintenance emotionally speaking.

JMeister

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'd get back together with her. Many rich folks are very aggressive about going after what they want, what's wrong with that?

She'll fuck you until she she is done with you and then toss you out on your ass the same way she rids herself of old clothing. In the meantime it could be a blast unless she's lousy in bed.

I don't get the whole I can't keep them off me. I am real prick when I don't want someone around and they get the message real quick and disappear.

Magnum10x2

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yeah, have had a great many obsessed, chicks - some of whom were scary... They wanted me 100% all the time, to themselves. Ive had my fair share of we should get married... what do ya think about me moving here... we should live together... usually after a single weekend fuckfest.

Your right on the money with, falling asleep inside a chick! It's absolutely awesome, I can stay semi hard for hours! I love to wake up and start slowly pumping and bring em to orgasm after orgasm until they pass out again.

cups

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I too have had my fair share of girls/women who fall for me quite fast.
If I can offer advice it would be upfront with them, let them know that you are not looking for anything long-term.
Whether they appreciate it not at least you are being honest with them.

vince

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
The fiction section is in the fourth aisle down on your left. Can't miss it. Have fun.

Snakebyte

Superior Member
Media
The fiction section is in the fourth aisle down on your left. Can't miss it. Have fun.

Come on. It's true! My dick is not the biggest (only 14" long"). I have this swedish female volley ball team around. They're crazy about me, you wouldn't believe it. I fuck them at least 50 times a day without losing my erection.

vince

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Come on. It's true! My dick is not the biggest (only 14" long"). I have this swedish female volley ball team around. They're crazy about me, you wouldn't believe it. I fuck them at least 50 times a day without losing my erection.

See that's what I mean! I've seen your dick and it's no 14 inches! 12 at the most. And I know the Swedish women's volleyball team and they told me that you were good for 8 maybe 9 times in 24hrs, Max. Which is ok man, nothing to feel bad about. But you shouldn't make stuff up.

JacobFox

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

You think that's bad? My dick is a measly 12"... my abs are shit---I mean I only have an 8 pack--a strange round bubble butt... but damn, I can't figure out why every time I enter a gay bar, everyone wants me! I mean, they are practically unzipping me on the dance floor... crazy homos

houtx48

Cherished Member
Media
"dear penthouse,
i have read your letters for years but never dreamed that i would be writing one"..............................no shit