After I fuck women they are obsessed with me

Nekoman

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I have a problem--I don't have the biggest cock(9 1/2"- always very very hard)- but I am good and hard at fucking- (slow and fast)-I can go for more than a hour or 2 hours some time and then sleep with my cock still hard all night in their pussy all night(never pulling out) and will wake up and start fucking again never pulling cock out all night--and sometime will just all thoughout the night keep making slow deep thrusts all night long everyonce in a while when I wake up for minute or two---a lot of the time--so when I fuck a new girl like that they won't leave me alone-I had to get restraining order from one. Any guys have this problem too?

So if you're so much in demand how come there's no pictures of real girls, just photos you're jerking off onto?

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have this problem with men as well. :biggrin1: It's really annoying cuz sometimes I just want an anonymous one night stand with a bohunk. :wink: Then afterwards he's all, "So what's your home number?"
"Can I see you again?"
"What did you say your last name was?"
"What's your favorite flower?"
"Where did you go to school?

Last edited:

jockmaestro

Loved Member
Media
I have a problem--I don't have the biggest cock(9 1/2"- always very very hard)- but I am good and hard at fucking- (slow and fast)-I can go for more than a hour or 2 hours some time and then sleep with my cock still hard all night in their pussy all night(never pulling out) and will wake up and start fucking again never pulling cock out all night--and sometime will just all thoughout the night keep making slow deep thrusts all night long everyonce in a while when I wake up for minute or two---a lot of the time--so when I fuck a new girl like that they won't leave me alone-I had to get restraining order from one. Any guys have this problem too?

I dont' have that particular problem, but I do have one with hyperbole. I just can't seem to keep myself from exaggerating my sexual prowess...

B_spiker067

Experimental Member
Media

Yeah, I hear you brother its a burden being a fuckin' artist like us.

TomCat84

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

Are you drunk? :confused:

Crosz

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't mean to belittle your problems or the hassles that you've been through,but be thankful that you're large/have a straight penis & are successful with women.Some of us don't know the feeling and never will.

B_jeepguy2

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I have an uncle who is like that, women just can't quit him. He looked like Burt Reynolds back in the late 70s/ early 80s and women just found him IRRESISTABLE. Not sure what the hell he is packing hard, but I saw him soft once when he was changing into swim trunks on the boat and flacid he was about the same as me. He is always fucking a different woman though... and women just cannot get enough of him.

Finally his first wife canned him because he was basicly an alcoholic and would not stop banging other women, ex girlfriends, chicks he worked with, cocktail waitresses, etc, etc. So he got remarried and so did she, but second wife caught him fucking his ex wife. She finally hired a private detective to wire up his yacht with hidden cameras to find out who all he was entertaining on his boat down at the yacht club where he hung out most of the time and he apparently was putting the Love Boat to shame! So she leaves him, and he starts fucking my friend John's (MILF) mom (who he had apparently dated in high school way back in 1972) They hung out for a while until she caught him screwing around.

Then his wife came back, apparently she just could not quit him! So he gets a new job, and meets this little French girl at work and he starts fucking her. Well she is married to this BIG black guy. Well he finds out she is cheating, gets pissed off and starts beating her up...so she calls my uncle (who is a blackbelt) who goes over there and beats the fucking shit out of him. Then he brings the mistress back to his house...but his wife is there, and he tells her that his gf is moving in whether she likes it or not. So wife leaves and goes to a hotel and tries to off herself with pills and booze...but wakes up.

Finally she divorces him...but they still talk several times a week and she is supposedly moving back and getting an apartment about three miles from his house...no doubt so he can come over and fuck her on a regular basis. Now he is just a tired white headed old man...but younger women, I mean a LOT younger women STILL want him.

I honestly can't figure it out, why are women so obsessed with him?

Last edited:

eyescream

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have this problem with men as well. :biggrin1: It's really annoying cuz sometimes I just want an anonymous one night stand with a bohunk. :wink: Then afterwards he's all, "So what's your home number?"
"Can I see you again?"
"What did you say your last name was?"
"What's your favorite flower?"
"Where did you go to school?

I get that too.

I don't think people get obsessed purely out of sex, it's a whole package thing which includes personality. That's what I believe.

B_cigarbabe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Come on. It's true! My dick is not the biggest (only 14" long"). I have this swedish female volley ball team around. They're crazy about me, you wouldn't believe it. I fuck them at least 50 times a day without losing my erection.

You crack me up Snakebyte! :biggrin1:

Quote:
Originally Posted by TallGuyIE
dear penthouse,
i have read your letters for years but never dreamed that i would be writing one.....

Haha!
You are right on the money as usual Talli!
:tongue:
C.B.:saevil:

B_Hickboy

Sexy Member
Media
I have an uncle who is like that, women just can't quit him. He looked like Burt Reynolds back in the late 70s/ early 80s and women just found him IRRESISTABLE. Not sure what the hell he is packing hard, but I saw him soft once when he was changing into swim trunks on the boat and flacid he was about the same as me. He is always fucking a different woman though... and women just cannot get enough of him.

Finally his first wife canned him because he was basicly an alcoholic and would not stop banging other women, ex girlfriends, chicks he worked with, cocktail waitresses, etc, etc. So he got remarried and so did she, but second wife caught him fucking his ex wife. She finally hired a private detective to wire up his yacht with hidden cameras to find out who all he was entertaining on his boat down at the yacht club where he hung out most of the time and he apparently was putting the Love Boat to shame! So she leaves him, and he starts fucking my friend John's (MILF) mom (who he had apparently dated in high school way back in 1972) They hung out for a while until she caught him screwing around.

Then his wife came back, apparently she just could not quit him! So he gets a new job, and meets this little French girl at work and he starts fucking her. Well she is married to this BIG black guy. Well he finds out she is cheating, gets pissed off and starts beating her up...so she calls my uncle (who is a blackbelt) who goes over there and beats the fucking shit out of him. Then he brings the mistress back to his house...but his wife is there, and he tells her that his gf is moving in whether she likes it or not. So wife leaves and goes to a hotel and tries to off herself with pills and booze...but wakes up.

Finally she divorces him...but they still talk several times a week and she is supposedly moving back and getting an apartment about three miles from his house...no doubt so he can come over and fuck her on a regular basis. Now he is just a tired white headed old man...but younger women, I mean a LOT younger women STILL want him.

Who says you can't have it all?

NotSoDumb_Blonde

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay

wow...this is like a really bad soap opera!! Geesh. That's really sad to read that people are like this...really?? I've never looked back, you know? Once I leave, it's done. Why end it if you're just going to come back for more...and I really, really don't understand guys like that...why get married? Why not stay single and screw your brains off? Or dick, which ever burns out first....

Another sad note, not from your post -- but responses to the first post/problem (?)...gee, get a girls hopes up on the constant hard on, long sex, sleeping with a hard on inside, then DASH them! Right? LOL, you're all saying that's impossible?? Sniffle...there goes that dream.....*sigh*

:) billi jean

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
One of the first rules of fiction is that your protagonist (hero) has to be a nice guy, even if it's sometimes a bit hard to find the nice part.

80deezel

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I used to have the same problem when i hung out at the jersey shore.Good times indeed.