After one year of excercise

jobimann

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I begun last year a PE program to enlarge my cock. I started from a not bad (still not monstrous) 7.20x5.80. Now after a year of stretching and vacuum pumping i reached a permanently of 7.4x5.9. Not that big increase i hope so... i'm asking to all of you: where i did wrong?
I reached a 7.9x6.1 sometimes but not permanetly! Did i reach my peak point or something like that?
Answer me.

Hello everybody!

doug928123

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Just remember that it's not the size that counts; it's how you use it. From what I understand, there is not even a medical procedure you can use to increase the size of your penis permanently. Simply learn to live with what you have and provide/derive pleasure with it. :cool:

B_capslock

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
all the measurements that you have cited seem to fall within the normal variences of a hard on. I mean for fucks sake: 7.20 inches? C'mon!!!! Your above average already, stop being so self absorbed! Either change your status to 100% gay or go find yourself a not-so-nice woman to play with!

I begun last year a PE program to enlarge my cock. I started from a not bad (still not monstrous) 7.20x5.80. Now after a year of stretching and vacuum pumping i reached a permanently of 7.4x5.9. Not that big increase i hope so... i'm asking to all of you: where i did wrong?
I reached a 7.9x6.1 sometimes but not permanetly! Did i reach my peak point or something like that?
Answer me.

Hello everybody!

"Answer me," is pretty rude when you're asking for help. Assuming that wasn't the intent...

Please let us know what routine are you doing and how frequently are you doing the routine? Please be detailed so we can find why you're gaining slowly. Some guys are just hard gainers, but usually the routine requires tweaking to get right. You may have hit a plateau. Plateaus are frustrating but can be overcome, usually with a change in technique or a rest period.

doug928123 said:
Just remember that it's not the size that counts; it's how you use it. From what I understand, there is not even a medical procedure you can use to increase the size of your penis permanently. Simply learn to live with what you have and provide/derive pleasure with it.

That is sadly, easier said than done. Living with something as personal and psychologically important as a penis you aren't satisfied with is absolute Hell. If you don't have this issue then thank God. I'm happy for you.

You can increase your size if you have the determination and are willing to learn how to do it. It is possible. Most men find they can gain about an extra inch, sometimes two, in very rare cases, maybe three.

capslock said:
all the measurements that you have cited seem to fall within the normal variences of a hard on. I mean for fucks sake: 7.20 inches? C'mon!!!! Your above average already, stop being so self absorbed! Either change your status to 100% gay or go find yourself a not-so-nice woman to play with!

Same goes for the above but the homophobic comment is really unfounded. Tens of thousands of men, maybe millions, most straight, have penis size issues. I've seen guys at 8" go for penis enlargement surgery because they desperately want to be bigger. There is no standardized psychological treatment for this issue. Standard therapies for body dysmorphia don't work with this issue because it's so overwhelming. Most men are so overwhlemingly embarrassed to raise the subject with therapists that it goes grossly underdiagnosed and therefore understudied.

B_capslock

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
"Answer me," is pretty rude when you're asking for help. Assuming that wasn't the intent...

Same goes for the above but the homophobic comment is really unfounded. Tens of thousands of men, maybe millions, most straight, have penis size issues. I've seen guys at 8" go for penis enlargement surgery because they desperately want to be bigger. There is no standardized psychological treatment for this issue. Standard therapies for body dysmorphia don't work with this issue because it's so overwhelming. Most men are so overwhlemingly embarrassed to raise the subject with therapists that it goes grossly underdiagnosed and therefore understudied.

There's nothing Phobic about my responese. You remind me of the type of people that call other people racist just because the phrase "chinese food" has the word "chinese" in it. Recipricating what you say, I've seen women with D sized chesticular mounds because they have self hate/love issues. I;m just telling him to stop fixating on it and fuck..something...

I wasn't aware that people think of Chinese food as, "self-absorbed."

The fixation won't go away simply because someone says, 'stop thinking about it.' Genital dysmorphia is really debilitating in severe forms. I wish it was so easy to get rid of.

cordwainer42

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think more details of your program / progress would be helpful

What makes you think you are done growing? Maybe you are just a slow grower.. Perhaps you just need to keep at it... growing at .2" / .1" is slow... but if it stayed at that rate you would have a 8 x 6.2" in three more years... and thats definitely massive if you ask me