After orgasm my girlfriend cant have another. some help and anyone else like this?

jimlow35

Just Browsing
Media
Iv been with grils that have been able to have multiple orgasms befroe. My girlfriend now who I plan to spend the rest of my life with can not cum more than once. After orgasm she is almost lifeless.

Some background on her sex life- she had only been with one other sexual partner who was not very good and was ont he small side she says around 5in and not very thick.

Our first time having sex was the first orgasm of her life. We have been together for 2 yrs now and she has orgasm just about everytime and usaually pretty early. I would jsut like to be able to give her another one but i really dont think she can handle it. Iv given multiple orgams in same night but different times of having sex never has she had multiple in one session. her orgasms are very strong and last awhile.

One thing i was thinking is she is still kind of new to sex in general and to having orgasms so maybe it will take some more time for her to figure out her body? I dont know. Are there any other ladies who are one and done.

dongalong

Mythical Member
Media
One thing i was thinking is she is still kind of new to sex in general and to having orgasms so maybe it will take some more time for her to figure out her body? I dont know. Are there any other ladies who are one and done.
I think that you are right, you can speed things up by learning about the G-spot, epicenter and AFE zone and experimenting together.

Try targeting these other orgasm trigger zones when her clitoris has become hypersensitive after her orgasm.

However, don't expect too much, and don't force her, this one huge orgasm might be enough for her.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
does SHE want more than one?

because i don't.
in fact, i don't orgasm with men at all.
it's my orgasm and i ain't sharing!

some women don't cum at all.
and some women {regardless of experience :rolleyes:} just don't multiple.
while other girls {regardless of experience :rolleyes:} do.

so is this thread because she's not satisfied?
or because your ego likes it when a girl cums again?

DonJuanDeShenzhen

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Some girls get oversensitive after they had an orgasm and all further stimulation is just ticklish and annoying.

Stay with a multi-orgasmic girl that keeps on coming and coming, squirts and all that. You will feel like a king every day ...

pennypage

1st Like
Media
you can always try leaving her alone for awhile as the sensitivity goes thru the roof

as things calm down she might start up again

if she is new to sex in general then she isnt even used to the idea of popping once so many orgasms seems silly

StraightCock4Her

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
1 Orgasms can be completely draining

2 if she started to work out she might be able to handle another due to pure endurance

3 Not all women are the same, their orgasms (in my experience) are completely different from one day to the next let alone from woman to woman. Accept her body as it is and customize your thinking to it, dont try to twist it to someone else's body standards

D_Chocho_Lippz

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
jim, sounds like she is completely satisfied and worn out with one.... Yet you are the one complaining? Be happy, some women never have orgasms. In time, she may have more. In the meantime, be happy.
+1

so is this thread because she's not satisfied?
Or because your ego likes it when a girl cums again?
+1

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Account Disabled
Media
Are there any other ladies who are one and done.

:yup: After 1 i am way to sensitive to consider trying for another. It will take me quiet a few hours before i can have another one.

It doesn't mean you aren't doing it right for her and it doesn't mean she isn't satisfied. It just mean that 1 strong orgasm is enough to satisfy her

B_doc23cm

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My wife cums quite strongly and is quite tired out afterwards, so after 1 orgasm she is too sensitive to continue. I had to condition myself to cum *faster* after I met her :biggrin:

jimlow35

Just Browsing
Media
My wife cums quite strongly and is quite tired out afterwards, so after 1 orgasm she is too sensitive to continue. I had to condition myself to cum *faster* after I met her :biggrin:

This to me is the biggest issue. I take awhile to cum always have. So once she is done im still going and would love for her to orgasm again. Also after she orgasms sex starts to seem more painful for her.

To everyone who talked about me ego not all guys are prick bastards. It just seems sex would be more enjoyable if she could oragams again since it starts to hurt more shortly after. There have even been times we have not been able to continue.

Also somone was talking about g spot vs clit. G spot is what she cums from the fastest and strongest and her perfered method. Always from sex she does not like fingers. I dont know bad experince before she wont even let me. She didnt like oral at first either and would not let me do it but now likes it very much and can orgasm fairly quickly.

troller

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Give her a rest and then lick her lightly from ass hole to clit slowly increasing the pressure and speed I'm sure this will bring her many outstanding Orgasms.