After orgasm shake/shiver

Denverbearmark

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I once had great sex with a young punk guy and just before he orgasmed he warned me that he has "pretty intense" ones--did he ever--shook, spasmed, and quivered for quite some time after he came. It was delightful to watch and know that I did that too him. Was also vocal, so I got some admiring looks the next day from my college age neighbors across the hall--had wished that they came over for the same treatment.

B_thickjohnny

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Even at my "advanced age" I still quiver when I come. Not so much during sex but definitely when I masturbate and for some strange reason even more intensely when someone else is doing it. And when getting a BJ I have to pull the guy off of me to stop the quivering.

darkbond007

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I get the quiver when I'm not in control...so either my girlfriend giving me head or she is on top of me...and she keeps going at it...

Also my fleshlight does it real good...

B_Hung Jon

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Orgasms are sometimes mysterious. I occasionally get some involuntary quivering all over my body but it doesn't happen frequently. It also doesn't necessarily have anything to do with the intensity of the orgasm for me. It just seems to be some reaction to a variety of stimuli which I haven't figure out yet. Also very rarely the head of my dick is super sensitive after orgasm. This seems to be really common with a lot of guys I know. I think it would be interesting to be inside another person's body to experience what orgasms are like for them, girl or guy. Cool thread.