After pregnacy

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by westriver, Aug 30, 2009.

1. westriver

westriver Member

Albums:
    Hi,

this might be a strange question, but I'm a bit curious on what happens after the pregnacy. How does the body change? Do the breasts go back to normal size or always get smaller? Or can they stay big also? How does the vagina feel? Is there a change of how much you feel your partner inside? More or less? I know that the questions could be answered by reading articles, but I'm interested in real opinions.

Cheers

2. lickme69

lickme69 New Member

Every woman is different. The vagina goes back to normal size. I have found that breast feeding assisted in it going back to normal size faster. Breast feeding causes contractions.I still felt that with my husband it was tight.
    I have had 3 children through C-Sections. My body has returned to normal except where my incisions were. I also breast fed all 3 of my children and before kids I was an average B cup. Over the years I have grown to a D cup. I am back to my pre kid weight and size however. It takes more time for some women.
    I am not here to say every woman will get bigger tits, cause that just isn't so, it does however happen for some women. especailly during pregnancy.
    Hope this helps somewhat.

3. dolfette

Gold Member

yup, we're all different.

i know DD ladies who went down to B after babies.
    i know women who went back exactly as before.
    i went up a cup size with each kidlet.

often it takes over a year for boobs to get to their new 'normal'
    mine were reduced to skin bags after breast feeding, but plumped back up to relative perkiness after a year.

there's no way of knowing i'm afraid.

4. beachbum1971

beachbum1971 Member

Albums:
    I was a C and now I'm a D. Everyone is different. Some women get smaller. Only thing that sucks is my boobs aren't as firm as they used to be.

5. westriver

westriver Member

Albums:
    Thanks for your replies. I have also umderstood there are different expiriences,but very interesting to hear. I have this feeling that my gf's boobs will stay one size bigger. ( not that I mind, but loved them before ;-)) I also curious about the size question below, but she might still feel me. ;-)

Draft saved Draft deleted