Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

str8n2thepink

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Wouldn't it be weird to shoot a load that big? And kind of messy? Who REALLY wants that much cum over them or in them. Man, a teaspoonful makes a big enough mess. I can just imagine the look in someone's face as it just keeps pumping out way beyond the point it should have stopped!
I'm happy with my normal load thanks!

My gf would love to find a guy that could dump loads like that, she loves facials and that would make an epic one!

Reactions: spitandshovelover

D_Percy_Prettywillie

Account Disabled
Media
Wouldn't it be weird to shoot a load that big? And kind of messy? Who REALLY wants that much cum over them or in them. Man, a teaspoonful makes a big enough mess. I can just imagine the look in someone's face as it just keeps pumping out way beyond the point it should have stopped!
I'm happy with my normal load thanks!

I'm with you, pal. When you stop and think about it there's a line beyond which is a realm of inhuman surrealism. I posit that it isn't only related to semen production but to the size of certain body parts as well. This fascination with more and bigger and longer and wider has to have a conclusion somewhere, right?

Well, if it doesn't, it does for me. 15" penises, breasts that are so large they obscure a woman's face, muscles so bulbous they look like they could pop, pants sagged so low they qualify as ankle accessories, money enough to buy the Great Pyramids of Giza, and yes, so much cum you can fill up a shot glass... these are just few examples of wholly unrealistic expectations that are so unrealistic I find them more of a turn off than I do their more moderate counter-parts.

Judging oneself by looking at that video is like pulling up Bill Gate's wikipedia page, sighing aloud and lamenting to whomever will listen "I can never be happy at all because I'll never have that much money."

JSZ​

Reactions: rbi99

MsThang

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
South Florida (recently relocated from NYC)
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Another HUGE Shot Glass Filling Cum Shot.avi - xHamster.com

I should give up on trying to increase my volume. It was foolish of me to think I can ever accomplish such a feat as increasing my volume. I guess I won't blow any girls away with my cumshots. Its fun to dream though....

I really think that cum shots impress men more than women. In my opinion, the competitive nature in men is where this whole cum shot fascination stems from. I really could care less about how much cum a man shoots out. I will watch a video and find it interesting to see how the penis works but it doesn't turn me on. A man filling up a glass with cum does absolutely nothing for my libido. So if you want to impress a woman, learn to suck her clit instead.

Reactions: MarathonMan

lovinglife

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This thread is interesting and fun. I just did a quick shot glass comparison. My loads are big-I have filled a measuring tablespoon full with one cumshot on a good day. A level full tablespoon fills the shot glass I have 3/4 full-with the widest part of the shot glass at the top left to be filled. If this guy is for real, and it sure looks real to me, that is an amazing feat to fill a shot glass up...:eek:
It could also be a smaller shot glass. In the US a shot glass is close to 44mL. In the UK a shot is only 25mL. However, that is still way short if you are filling a tablespoon, which is just a bit less than 15mL (14.7868mL). I can also cum a full tablespoon, but I can't imagine double that.

Reactions: ssslllsss1980

cedarizzo

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I'm curious about what you did with those ice cubes? :biggrin1:

:biggrin1:

We had seen a video where some guy got fucked by a group of men. All of the men shot their load into a long skinny container. The container was phallic shaped. They froze the cum and then shoved it up the guy's ass. We did the same thing but used ice cubes. We tried to freeze it in a condom, but it didn't work out very well.

Last edited:
Reactions: Juan pablo bera

transpose

Experimental Member
Media
The video is clearly fake, he isn't erect and isn't going through ejaculatory response. It looks hot though.

If we're talking a 40ml shot glass then you can expect someone with monstrously big cumshot to fill it halfway. Most guys with enough edging could probably fill it by a quarter.

Reactions: 12dave

hzs3fg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
i am pretty sure this isn't fake, the guy can just cum a lot and even multiple times, you can see it in his other videos. he also stated that when he was younger he could cum multiple times in a row with ease. and some guys tend to be not fully hard.

Do you believe everything guys say?

I'm told that cum makes a great face cream (keeps zits at bay!) and is also a remarkable diet food. Do you believe that as well?

Reactions: wiles57

Fakery

1st Like
Media
This is faked. These guys pump fake semen into they're dicks and make these videos. It can be bought online from japan. If you notice his cock is still soft. Google fake semen. You'll find how it Is done.
Don't feel bad. No one can drop loads like that.
Pump into what? Bladder?
This video shows that guy cum and pee, so i think it's not possible to injecting his bladder with fake cum then pissing it out.
https://xhamster.com/movies/6847582/cum_and_pee_boiler_maker_redux_someone_requested_a_repost.html

Reactions: poibear

R_S

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It ivee seen a guy do this with a catheter

Yes, I have seen a few Xtube vids where a guy jams a catheter up his dick, and lets urine drain out while he is jerking out a load -- but the "boiler maker" vid isn't that at all.

It looks like he posted another pee-cum vid a few weeks back, with a nice closeup view of his cock peeing then cumming literally seconds later - and I sure as hell don't see any way that he could "do this with a catheter" - do you?

Reactions: poibear