After seeing a guy fill up a shot glass with his semen

Crowe

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Pretty sure it's said before, but some people inject fake semen and cum enormous amounts of "semen".
The video you showed kinda looks like that, his penis is nowhere near hard enough.

Jst4kiks

Experimental Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Another HUGE Shot Glass Filling Cum Shot.avi - xHamster.com

I should give up on trying to increase my volume. It was foolish of me to think I can ever accomplish such a feat as increasing my volume. I guess I won't blow any girls away with my cumshots. Its fun to dream though....

This is faked. These guys pump fake semen into they're dicks and make these videos. It can be bought online from japan. If you notice his cock is still soft. Google fake semen. You'll find how it Is done.
Don't feel bad. No one can drop loads like that.

Fakery

1st Like
Media
This is faked. These guys pump fake semen into they're dicks and make these videos. It can be bought online from japan. If you notice his cock is still soft. Google fake semen. You'll find how it Is done.
Don't feel bad. No one can drop loads like that.
Pump into what? Bladder?
This video shows that guy cum and pee, so i think it's not possible to injecting his bladder with fake cum then pissing it out.
https://xhamster.com/movies/6847582/cum_and_pee_boiler_maker_redux_someone_requested_a_repost.html

Reactions: poibear

tiggr75

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

R_S

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It ivee seen a guy do this with a catheter

Yes, I have seen a few Xtube vids where a guy jams a catheter up his dick, and lets urine drain out while he is jerking out a load -- but the "boiler maker" vid isn't that at all.

It looks like he posted another pee-cum vid a few weeks back, with a nice closeup view of his cock peeing then cumming literally seconds later - and I sure as hell don't see any way that he could "do this with a catheter" - do you?

Reactions: poibear