After sex/ejaculation

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by apollo, Nov 7, 2004.

1. apollo

apollo Member

Hey guys,

I was just wondering how long you stayed inside your partner after you ejaculate? I don't always pull out right away, does anybody else like to stay inside for a while?

2. KinkGuy

Gold Member

As long as possible. :p And sometimes, he raises his head from the stimulation and is ready to go for round two, which always takes a long, long time and provides an absolutely mind blowing, earth shattering orgasm.

3. Child_of_the_sun

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Bottoms oppinion here: If the recieving end is anything like me s/he'll want you to stay inside for a while just to feel more close and connected to you, during this time it would be nice if you just held your partner, even kissed him/her a little while you both are regrouping. :wub:

4. InsertHere

InsertHere New Member

I really like him to stay inside me and just relax, I think I could even go to sleep like that. The problem is because he stays hard for a while afterwards I get turned on again...

5. Child_of_the_sun

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    AMEN TO THAT SISTER!!! :rolleyes: its a big problem when youd like to just be intimate instead of hard fucking ;) allthough I have gotten complaints from the guy I want to stay inside that it gets uncomfortable cuz its too much pressure on his cock... only time they complain about tightness :lol:

6. Franky

Franky New Member

Albums:
    When I was in my 20s I always stayed inside and stayed hard for another full fuck and sometimes a third. Now I'm doing well to get 1 good ejaculation and that takes ages! I can cum fast by hand but I don't get enough friction inside her these days. By the time I've cum she's totally fucked!

Franky

7. Imported

Gold Member

toomtwooeight:
    Even in my younger days, I got soft almost immediately after ejaculation, much to my wife's chagrin. I had to grab my rubber and pull out right away.

8. madame_zora

Gold Member

AMEN TO THAT SISTER!!! :rolleyes: its a big problem when youd like to just be intimate instead of hard fucking ;) allthough I have gotten complaints from the guy I want to stay inside that it gets uncomfortable cuz its too much pressure on his cock... only time they complain about tightness :lol:
    [post=262975]Quoted post[/post]​
    [/b][/quote]

We must be cousins! Yeah, whenever a guy stays inside me for long, nomatter how much I'd like to be intimate and romantic, it seems I usually just get hot again and want more! My muscles start twitching, they get harder, and the rest is history.

9. AllHazzardi

AllHazzardi Member

Albums:

We must be cousins! Yeah, whenever a guy stays inside me for long, nomatter how much I'd like to be intimate and romantic, it seems I usually just get hot again and want more! My muscles start twitching, they get harder, and the rest is history.
    [post=263003]Quoted post[/post]​
    [/b][/quote]

I'm among the group of men that after I finish...if there's *any* sensation, I stay hard :)

10. madame_zora

Gold Member

Damn! *books trip to New Jersey to see if it's true*

11. AllHazzardi

AllHazzardi Member

Albums:
    Would I have said it if it wasn't? :p

12. madame_zora

Gold Member

Sorry, can't type now, speeding to NJ!!!!

13. hungthick

hungthick New Member

I usually pull out right away but i think i will stay inside next time (learning something new--i love it).

14. Pappy

Pappy Member

I'll stay inside as long as he wants me to stay. We have actuall drifted off to sleep either with me in him or sometimes with him still inside of me. Either way it's a great feeling.

15. jonb

Gold Member

Hey, it's closer than Cali. I'm also in that group. I think it's because AH and I are both in our 20s.

16. bigtwin

bigtwin Member

Albums:
    It takes me a bit to reach full tumescence but on the other end I remain semi hard for a while. Staying inside is something I/we like to do but in general we vary the afterplay. The end result is the same. I think that these days, after putting 3 kids to bed, we enjoy and appreciate it even more and before (sorry for the editorial).

17. InsertHere

InsertHere New Member

I think we are! Sometimes he gets hard again (yes!), but sometimes, especially if we've already done two or three, he just can't help going to sleep, and that gets frustrating. But it's okay because he's so CUTE when he's like that! And I know my patience will be rewarded in the morning :wub:

Draft saved Draft deleted