After sex/ejaculation

apollo

Expert Member
Media
Hey guys,

I was just wondering how long you stayed inside your partner after you ejaculate? I don't always pull out right away, does anybody else like to stay inside for a while?

KinkGuy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
As long as possible. :p And sometimes, he raises his head from the stimulation and is ready to go for round two, which always takes a long, long time and provides an absolutely mind blowing, earth shattering orgasm.

Child_of_the_sun

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Bottoms oppinion here: If the recieving end is anything like me s/he'll want you to stay inside for a while just to feel more close and connected to you, during this time it would be nice if you just held your partner, even kissed him/her a little while you both are regrouping. :wub:

InsertHere

Experimental Member
Media
I really like him to stay inside me and just relax, I think I could even go to sleep like that. The problem is because he stays hard for a while afterwards I get turned on again...

Child_of_the_sun

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally posted by InsertHere@Nov 9 2004, 03:53 AM
I really like him to stay inside me and just relax, I think I could even go to sleep like that. The problem is because he stays hard for a while afterwards I get turned on again...
[post=262969]Quoted post[/post]​
AMEN TO THAT SISTER!!! :rolleyes: its a big problem when youd like to just be intimate instead of hard fucking ;) allthough I have gotten complaints from the guy I want to stay inside that it gets uncomfortable cuz its too much pressure on his cock... only time they complain about tightness :lol:

Franky

Expert Member
Media
When I was in my 20s I always stayed inside and stayed hard for another full fuck and sometimes a third. Now I'm doing well to get 1 good ejaculation and that takes ages! I can cum fast by hand but I don't get enough friction inside her these days. By the time I've cum she's totally fucked!

Franky

toomtwooeight:
Originally posted by Franky@Nov 9 2004, 09:55 AM
When I was in my 20s I always stayed inside and stayed hard for another full fuck and sometimes a third. Now I'm doing well to get 1 good ejaculation and that takes ages! I can cum fast by hand but I don't get enough friction inside her these days. By the time I've cum she's totally fucked!

Franky
[post=262983]Quoted post[/post]​
Even in my younger days, I got soft almost immediately after ejaculation, much to my wife's chagrin. I had to grab my rubber and pull out right away.

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by Child_of_the_sun+Nov 9 2004, 04:16 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Child_of_the_sun &#064; Nov 9 2004, 04:16 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-InsertHere@Nov 9 2004, 03:53 AM
AMEN TO THAT SISTER&#33;&#33;&#33; :rolleyes: its a big problem when youd like to just be intimate instead of hard fucking ;) allthough I have gotten complaints from the guy I want to stay inside that it gets uncomfortable cuz its too much pressure on his cock... only time they complain about tightness :lol:
[post=262975]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

We must be cousins&#33; Yeah, whenever a guy stays inside me for long, nomatter how much I&#39;d like to be intimate and romantic, it seems I usually just get hot again and want more&#33; My muscles start twitching, they get harder, and the rest is history.

AllHazzardi

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by madame_zora+Nov 9 2004, 12:13 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(madame_zora &#064; Nov 9 2004, 12:13 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by Child_of_the_sun@Nov 9 2004, 04:16 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-InsertHere
@Nov 9 2004, 03:53 AM

AMEN TO THAT SISTER&#33;&#33;&#33; :rolleyes: its a big problem when youd like to just be intimate instead of hard fucking ;) allthough I have gotten complaints from the guy I want to stay inside that it gets uncomfortable cuz its too much pressure on his cock... only time they complain about tightness :lol:
[post=262975]Quoted post[/post]​

We must be cousins&#33; Yeah, whenever a guy stays inside me for long, nomatter how much I&#39;d like to be intimate and romantic, it seems I usually just get hot again and want more&#33; My muscles start twitching, they get harder, and the rest is history.
[post=263003]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

I&#39;m among the group of men that after I finish...if there&#39;s *any* sensation, I stay hard :)

Pappy

Media
I&#39;ll stay inside as long as he wants me to stay. We have actuall drifted off to sleep either with me in him or sometimes with him still inside of me. Either way it&#39;s a great feeling.

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Hey, it&#39;s closer than Cali. I&#39;m also in that group. I think it&#39;s because AH and I are both in our 20s.

bigtwin

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It takes me a bit to reach full tumescence but on the other end I remain semi hard for a while. Staying inside is something I/we like to do but in general we vary the afterplay. The end result is the same. I think that these days, after putting 3 kids to bed, we enjoy and appreciate it even more and before (sorry for the editorial).

InsertHere

Experimental Member
Media

I think we are&#33; Sometimes he gets hard again (yes&#33;), but sometimes, especially if we&#39;ve already done two or three, he just can&#39;t help going to sleep, and that gets frustrating. But it&#39;s okay because he&#39;s so CUTE when he&#39;s like that&#33; And I know my patience will be rewarded in the morning :wub: