After sex...

apollo

Expert Member
Media
Hey guys,

I am curious as to what you guys do to "clean up" after sex? I hate condoms so when my wife and I have sex I ejaculate inside her. I am a fairly hairy guy and usually end up with semen on me as well. If I don't clean myself up it's a sticky mess. Do you guys usually pull out with semen on you or does most of it stay inside?

Dr. Dilznick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Originally posted by apollo@Nov 25 2004, 07:55 PM
Hey guys,

I am curious as to what you guys do to "clean up" after sex? I hate condoms so when my wife and I have sex I ejaculate inside her. I am a fairly hairy guy and usually end up with semen on me as well. If I don't clean myself up it's a sticky mess. Do you guys usually pull out with semen on you or does most of it stay inside?
[post=264863]Quoted post[/post]​
Most of it stays inside... at first. Put it down to Slanted Pussy Syndrome, LOL. Yeah, it can get messy but she doesn't seem to care, and we always make sure we have some towels ready (for me, I just wipe it off and put some baby oil on it).

We usually take a hot shower before sex, not afterwards, as she doesn't want to sleep with wet hair.

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
No way could all my cum stay inside my ex. By the time I'd halfway finished spurting it was already coming out of her as fast as I could put it in.

After sex she would sometimes drift off to sleep after we cuddled but most often she had to go clean herself off before falling asleep. Sometimes I went with her (another recreational activity I'd recommend!)

Otherwise, I kept a roll of paper towels in my nightstand to wipe myself.

And I always slept on the wet spot.

Dr. Bubbles

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I know that you directed this to the guys, but I am going to post as well.

A man's ejaculate will never always stay inside a woman. After sex, I, of course, snuggle, play around a little and then I get up to clean up. Besides, it seems that I always have to pee after a good lay anyway! B)

RICKY_27

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Sex is a very 'wet' experience . I leak 'pre' like a fountain :evilgrin: :evilgrin: So, I bought some incontinent pads at a hospital supply store. Now, clean up is a snap and no more sleepin' in a wet bed!

RICKY_27

dfox7.3x5

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Originally posted by RICKY_27@Mar 23 2005, 12:59 AM
Sex is a very 'wet' experience . I leak 'pre' like a fountain :evilgrin: :evilgrin: So, I bought some incontinent pads at a hospital supply store. Now, clean up is a snap and no more sleepin' in a wet bed!

RICKY_27
[post=293163]Quoted post[/post]​

Anybody out there had a vasectomy? It turns your cum into Elmer's Glue. Very hard to clean up. Even if you do it fast. (Well, at least that's my experience). I'm lots older than most of you guys, but I still gush. My buddy says I have a cottage industry stored in my balls. Anybody out there a marketing genius?? :)

david fox

blackwood

1st Like
Media
Originally posted by dfox7.3x5+Mar 23 2005, 04:05 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(dfox7.3x5 &#064; Mar 23 2005, 04:05 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-RICKY_27@Mar 23 2005, 12:59 AM
Sex is a very &#39;wet&#39; experience .  I  leak &#39;pre&#39; like a fountain :evilgrin:  :evilgrin: So, I bought some incontinent pads at a hospital supply store.  Now, clean up is a snap and no more sleepin&#39; in a wet bed&#33;

RICKY_27

Anybody out there had a vasectomy? It turns your cum into Elmer&#39;s Glue. Very hard to clean up. Even if you do it fast. (Well, at least that&#39;s my experience). I&#39;m lots older than most of you guys, but I still gush. My buddy says I have a cottage industry stored in my balls. Anybody out there a marketing genius?? :)

david fox
[post=293237]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

I found the same thing after my vas, After the vas I did not lose any volumn, still contribuing a goodly amount of repopulating juice sans "swimmers".

blackwood..

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by RICKY_27@Mar 23 2005, 12:59 AM
Sex is a very &#39;wet&#39; experience . I leak &#39;pre&#39; like a fountain :evilgrin: :evilgrin: So, I bought some incontinent pads at a hospital supply store. Now, clean up is a snap and no more sleepin&#39; in a wet bed&#33;

RICKY_27

Wow, that&#39;s a great idea, Ricky, thanks for sharing. I&#39;ve been using plastic bags covered with towels, but i&#39;m going to check that out.

orionsword57: Nothing like a nice warm washcloth....

"Hey, hon.... it&#39;s your turn to get it"

Dr Rock

Experimental Member
Media
who lives in the east 'neath the willow tree? Sex
Sexuality
Unsure
Originally posted by Pecker@Mar 22 2005, 09:29 PM
No way could all my cum stay inside my ex. By the time I&#39;d halfway finished spurting it was already coming out of her as fast as I could put it in.
[post=293062]Quoted post[/post]​
this is a common problem for me too. I tend to make a LOT of "man-mess" and quite often girls and boys have to go the bathroom to clean up when we&#39;re done. I&#39;m not talking about just penetrative vaginal intercourse, I mean if I shoot on their breasts/chests or wherever a couple of tissues simply wouldn&#39;t cut it. I once had a horribly frightening incident many years ago in which a boy actually started CHOKING on my load :( and yeah, there&#39;ve been weeks when I&#39;ve had to change sheets every friggin&#39; night because of the mess. I&#39;ve tried moderating my daily fluid intake and zinc uptake but nothing seems to reduce the volume noticeably. ultimately I guess it&#39;s just one of those things you gotta live with.

D_Barbi_Queue

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
If my husband cums on me, we usually use one of our towels (and then just grab a new one for our next shower). If he cums inside, we usually try to have one handy for quick clean up before any escapes and leaves that little wet spot that we all seem to love so well.

As for better personal cleanup, I&#39;ve become a huge fan of those little wet wipes that Cottenelle (or whichever toilet paper company) now makes. On the box it even says "for after intimate activity" or something like that for one of it&#39;s uses.

gamma_phi: When I do the nasty without a condominium, there isn&#39;t much residue left, since I bury my love tool to the hilt when releasing my fluid of passion. There&#39;s other residue left on it from, well, doing the do, but not much really. Only when she&#39;s riding me does it have extra sauces on it, other than that..

dickbulge

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by gamma_phi@Mar 26 2005, 07:33 PM
When I do the nasty without a condominium, there isn&#39;t much residue left, since I bury my love tool to the hilt when releasing my fluid of passion. There&#39;s other residue left on it from, well, doing the do, but not much really. Only when she&#39;s riding me does it have extra sauces on it, other than that..
[post=294294]Quoted post[/post]​

That absolutely has to be the best post ever on this site. I&#39;m preserving it.

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I&#39;ve lurked here for a while now without posting anything until I ran across this thread. I&#39;ve noticed that when my girlfriend and I have simultaneous orgasms, or if hers happens right around the time mine does, she actually sucks up a lot of my semen inside her. Apparently one of the functions of a woman&#39;s orgasm is to pump the semen up through the cervix and into the uterus.

I first learned this trick with my ex-wife. It happenned once coincidentally and ever since then I&#39;ve been trying to time mine with hers for this reason. Less mess and more erotic.

Dr. Dilznick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Originally posted by muttley@Mar 27 2005, 12:55 AM
I&#39;ve lurked here for a while now without posting anything until I ran across this thread. I&#39;ve noticed that when my girlfriend and I have simultaneous orgasms, or if hers happens right around the time mine does, she actually sucks up a lot of my semen inside her. Apparently one of the functions of a woman&#39;s orgasm is to pump the semen up through the cervix and into the uterus.

I first learned this trick with my ex-wife. It happenned once coincidentally and ever since then I&#39;ve been trying to time mine with hers for this reason. Less mess and more erotic.
[post=294352]Quoted post[/post]​
You are aware that this increases the likelihood of pregnancy? If she&#39;s on the pill, you should be *fairly* safe, but still. My girlfriend&#39;s ex busted deep inside her almost every time, often with her orgasm, and got her pregnant while she was on the pill. She had an abortion.

She&#39;s 41 now, so it&#39;s no longer an issue. (Well...I guess there&#39;s always that chance).

BruceSter

Experimental Member
Media
Me and my girlfriend don&#39;t clean up immediately - we enjoy the intimacy that comes from wearing the other&#39;s fluid and his odor on us. If I have her pussy juice in my (short) pubic hair and on my thighs, it&#39;s no problem for me, same goes for her with my semen on her pussy and her thighs.

We both have jobs, and showering in the morning still gets us clean enough to avoid sharing these odors with third parties.

Bruce