After Shaving

lsutiger020

Just Browsing
Media
Alright so almost everytime when I shave the lower region I get these lil red bump looking things... I have no idea what they are but they jsut come up after I shave and I want to get rid of them! How?

arthur

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
By 'lower region' I assume you don't mean hirsute calves and ankles!??!

If ya mean your cock, it sounds like a bit of razor burn, a good moisturizer will remedy that quickly and while your at it pull one out to make sure it's well embedded.

A

AM_092

Any more details? I do get red itchiness down there sometimes, but only usually after a week when it starts to grow back.
Maybe you didn't shave in the right direction. I've never been 'taught' how to shave, but we are suppose to shave in the opposite the direction in which the hair lies?
Possibly sensitive skin.

(Ok, I'll admit. I'm not an expert in this field, so maybe I shouldn't be giving my opinion, but I just thought it would be helpful).

Barnylvr

Experimental Member
Media
Mornings when I shave my face I just add shave gel down there and shave as usual. Also I do it right after my shower so pre-washing down there might make the shaving easier and cut down on the red bumps. Another thing is don't go against the grain when you shave.

Media
I shave from the neck to my toes, and do it every other day. I use the new Vaseline for Men and rub it in all over while still a little wet from my shower, and presto! No more razor burn. Just rub it in until it soaks in, and you're done. I've been shaving for years, and nothing worked until I did that.

musclecock24

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
its a really bad idea to shave against your hair, yeah it gets rid of the hair and you get a close shave but it gives you those red itchy bumps. so shave down with the direction of your hair and you wont get those bumps.

B_ScottWilliamsonOC

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Alright so almost everytime when I shave the lower region I get these lil red bump looking things... I have no idea what they are but they jsut come up after I shave and I want to get rid of them! How?

eye drops for redness works well. Something I do not miss since I got laser removal a couple year ago.