After the Soccer Game

sunjunky

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
:wink:Nice , my first time actually being with a guy was like this. I play for an indoor soccer team and there was this one guy who was younger than us and he and I seemed to hit it off pretty well. He was supposed to be married in a few months and his fiance called it off. After soccer one night he mentioned it was supposed to be the night of his bachelor party , I felt bad for him so I got the other players toghether and we took him to a strip joint, I made sure he had a good time -lap dances and drinks. Anyway the next game he came up to me and thanked me for making a tough night for him much better and gave me a pat on the ass. I felt something diffrent between us and could not stop thinking about him the whole game. At the end of the game we went off to the locker room where most guys just throw on clothes and leave. rarley does anyone shower. I kept noticing him looking my way and I couldn't stop looking his way. during one clance his way I noticed he was taking off his shorts and shirt so I stalled leaving try and catch a glimpse of him . He was thin a soccer player build and he had a nice chest just enough hair in the right places. I tried to not to make it too noticible that I was stalling. There was one or two guys still around and one in the shower. I felt he was also stalling for some reason and I was getting a noticible bulg in my shorts. I decided I would hit the shower to waist more time. I immediatly put the cold water on to make sure the other player did not notice my growing dick. After a couple minutes passed and I thought maybe I missed him he came walking into the shower , I thought I would pass out when I saw him my heart was racing and he was awesome a nice soft 5" hanging just right. I knew even the cold water wouldn't hold of my erection for long. I saw him take a glance and he gave me a smile and we started talking about the night out at the strip joint. I couldn't wait for the other player to go from the shower. When he finally left and it was just mark and I he kept thanking me and telling me how much it helped him get over his fiance. He started saying how horny the lap dances I had bought him made him and I noticed his 5" softy was now growing by the second and so was I. He turned his shower off and as he walked by he gave he said thanks again and gave me another little pat on the ass but this time his hand kind of went slowly across my ass and very close to my now hard on. I couldn't resist his touch and kinda of said don't mention it as I also gave him a pat on his ass leaving my hand there to see where it went too. He looked a litttle shocked and i thought he was pulling away as he turned his head around the outsidre door of the shower but suddenly pulled it back in and locked lips with me. Holy crap waht a kiss. I pulled back saying there could still be players in the locker room and he said no thats what I was checking. We went into the locker room and he had me sit down on stratiling the bench. He stood in front of me with the most awsome 7" cock He slowly pushed it into my mouth and was so gentle at first slowly putting it in and out, it was so warm and soft. Then we swithched positions and he did the same to me saying he knew I wanted him the he wanted me the first time we met. It was so hard to hold back as I looked down at him taking my cock in his warm mouth , well it wasn't long and I was telling him I'm going to cum and he looked up at me with my cock still in his mouth and without saying a word I knew he wanted me to cum right into his mouth which I di with I think the biggest load I ever shot. I then retuned the favor to him taking every drop from his gorgeous cock. needless to say we ar often the last to leave the locker room now.

Reactions: Bigred12