After three years of lurking...

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by ThunderGod62, Jun 26, 2009.

1. ThunderGod62

ThunderGod62 Member

...I thought I'd contribute. I'm probably only minimally qualified for this site, but I joined up a couple of years ago because the size differential between me and my girl was making our sex life challenging. She's a small girl, and I'm pretty thick, which means a) We've never had a "quickie" (I can't get inside of her until she's sufficiently warmed up b) She starts to get sore after only a couple of minutes of intercourse (luckily the fullness means she can come at least once during those minutes) and c) she can't get much beyond my head when giving me oral.

I'm in the process of losing a bunch of weight which should help me reclaim some lost length (my pics were taken when I weighed about 330 pounds). Hopefully I'll no longer be a "cube", as I'm currently around 6.25" long and 6.5" around when hard. I'd love to hit 7" long, as I can get a measurement of 7.25" if I push the ruler hard against myself now.

I love hearing my girl talking about size or when she makes that little gasp when I slowly enter her. I also love the noises she generally makes a couple of moments later.

My girl has had quite a few sex partners, and says I'm not the overall biggest she's ever had, but that I'm definitely the thickest. My only previous sex partner said I was "huge", and that I was the biggest she'd seen (though she was only 17 or so at the time).

So thanks for the great site, and I hope to learn even more in the future!

2. zp28

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Hey! Welcome!

3. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

Welcome.

4. enormouslyaverage

Albums: