After Workout Jerk

jockstrapluv

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Anybody here ever get done with a workout and head into the locker room and strip your clothes off, walk to the showers with the sole intent of getting off? No hook ups, just you massaging your cock in the shower. Best feeling in the world! I did it today. After working out, I have THE most intense sessions. Always have good experiences.

B_R_I_E_F

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Absolutely. It's a great way to start the day. Get all that blood flowing and muscles pumped-up relaxed in the hot shower, I think its pretty common. Part of the locker-room smell.

odave

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I'd love to. . .if I'm alone in the steamroom after working out, I'll stroke. But my gym has open bradley pole showers, and I'm always afraid to get busted.

TheEnforcer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I've massaged myself in the steamroom a little bit, but someone came in and so I didn't want to get any weird stares... LoL But yes, its an awesome feeling...

Namtab

Just Browsing
Media
A workout spikes your testosterone levels - making you super horny. Gives me that hot poker feeling, where you just ache to push your cock in. Best circumstances to stroke one out.

Funniest thing - my gym has seperate shower booths, but a shared long drainage line - can see the jizz float down past the others. Nothing like a freshly squeezed load in the morning.

D_Phil_Doneafew

Account Disabled
Media
Totally awesome way to end a workout. It's very common at my gym. Once there were 8 guys having a circle jerk in the steam room. Definitely enjoyed myself that day! No sucking or fucking just guys talking and beating one out.

uncut_1234

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
thanks for reminding me to buy a pair of shower sandals next time i join a public gym.

you guys really blow your loads in public shared showers.. or are you talking about individual shower stalls?
even so.. where do you blow your load.. on the damn floor ?

unccguy85

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
thanks for reminding me to buy a pair of shower sandals next time i join a public gym.

you guys really blow your loads in public shared showers.. or are you talking about individual shower stalls?
even so.. where do you blow your load.. on the damn floor ?

Lol, apart from the risk of getting kicked out or worse, why not? It's just cum. There are probably worse things floating around on that gym shower floor. Yes, get shower sandals. :)

catman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
my gym is pretty 'straight' laced. I am quite positive I have seen the 'euphoric face' quite a few times... (aka a whole lotta lather) but its just not talked about/discussed.

There is one guy that I am sure everyone has noticed- he does a really intense work out, comes in (soaked to the skin in sweat) strips out of his shorts/jock, hard as a rock (5-6"), wraps a towel around himself and heads to the shower.... no one has said a word (and the few times I have noticed) he is quite flaccid on exiting....

as said- its a quite natural reaction to the 'rush'

PinkSteel

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Well there must be something wrong with me. When I work out, my cock shrinks up as small as it ever gets, and feels cold when I touch it. I often give it a couple yanks in the locker room because it's so shrunken. I sure wish I was the other way.
Am I alone ?

uncut_1234

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Well there must be something wrong with me. When I work out, my cock shrinks up as small as it ever gets, and feels cold when I touch it. I often give it a couple yanks in the locker room because it's so shrunken. I sure wish I was the other way.
Am I alone ?

nope
mine shrivels up a bit when i do hard physical work, or lift weights (havnt lifted in years), but definitely can relate to what youre talking about.

it takes a few minutes of relaxation afterwards for it to "come back"
i used to always sit in the sauna (after a quick rinse in the shower of course) after lifting, after 5-10 mins in the sauna it was always hanging nicely :)

D_Phil_Doneafew

Account Disabled
Media
Most guys who do jerk do so in the shower or cum on the towel that they use. Either way there are still shooters like myself who have to wipe down the wall behind them on the steam room. LOL.

D_Doe_Ray_Mi

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've jerked off in open gang showers and stall showers and just make sure everything is rinsed down the drain. In steam rooms I usually ejaculate onto my towel that will be bleached and laundered.

hd4me2

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My steamroom has a hose to rinse the seats off. Handy for washing a load down the drain as well.

And how anyone can use the wet areas without shower shoes is beyond me. I also sit on a small golf-type towel in the steamroom and use it where my waist contacts the sink during shaving.

Yeah, germaphobic here!

uncut_1234

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
How many times have you guys actually seen someone else jerking off in the locker room/showers?

its not exactly normal behavior in public.. to say the least.

just remember on here, a lot of guys like to tell 'stories', and thats all most of them are, stories.

kanukkok

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I've seen the tell tale "rapid arm movement" in shadow of the shower stall from the overhead lighting and shower curtains not quite closed. Seen it in the sauna and a steam room at a gym I was visiting while travelling for work. Seems to be pretty normal thing at the gym I think. Recently I saw one guy in a shower stall who I know was pumping one off. His buddy came into the shower room a few minutes later and asked him how the sauna worked out. The guy said it was great - liar. :) He was beatin' off in the shower! He didn't go anywhere near the sauna.... The buddy joined three of us in the sauna but we didn't say anything.