After Workout Jerk

uncut_1234

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Seen it in the sauna and a steam room at a gym I was visiting while travelling for work. Seems to be pretty normal thing at the gym I think.

while a guy jacking off in a single shower stall with a door/curtain, is a bit more believable than some guy beating off in an open gang shower.. i have a hard time believing many guys would do that.
i still have an extremely hard time believing there are bunch of people who beat off in the public steam room and/or sauna especially !!... in my experience there are very quiet, up close and in your face rooms. theres no room to hide and jerk off in the corner,no privacy, youre all sitting next to/in front of eachother, theres now way to do it without everyone in the room , who are sitting right next to you.. seeing it, anyone whos been to a gym will have a hard time believing you...

and no, its not a 'pretty normal thing at the gym' - exactly why i feel youre being a little 'less than honest'..

i always wonder what the point of posting is if people are just going to make up stories, this site is notorious for people turning fantasy into reality

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
think i need one of these shower work / work out thingys, in my back yard
all this freedom random jerk off activity, going on.........................

maybe i can start a mobile business, Mobile Showers, Jerk offs welcome, and attach myself to construction sites, University's etc etc

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm need a Govt Grant to assist me with this project, i think......

SR_Jherkin_McGherkin

Experimental Member
Media
See? We've got four regular gym-goers all saying they've never seen it happen, and I'm sure all four of us would say we've never done it either. And this is an LPSG sample, too.

Doesn't happen very often, people.

Carry on with the fantasies, tho.

booklvr06

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Honest guy here. I've seen it happen a couple times over last ten years. Always very furtive and careful but clearly happening...mainly in steam room, once or twice in back section of lockers or showers.

The thing is, if you don't want to see it, you never will. The guys will stop or never start unless they get a clear sense it is OK. That's why you've never seen it. However, a little signal, eye contact, towel reveal or smile and then something might happen, someone will let you see something IF there's no one else around and the setup of the gym is right. It's not often but it does happen once in a long while.

fcmanu

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
booklvr is right. happens all the time at my gym but you have to be looking for it. it's not out in the open. someone will leave a shower curtain cracked and look for some eye contact usually. pretty much, if i want to, i can find someone to jerk off with every time i go. it's best later when it's not as busy. i'm not into touching. i just like to jo with someone but i've definitely been propositioned for more too. mostly i think it's just guys looking for a buddy. definitely got busted in the sauna the other day too :redface:

D_CountVonBhigBohner

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Speak for yourself...not sure where you are from, but it happens alot in NYC. Oh, and don't sample Uncut 1234, he's banned from LPSG.

See? We've got four regular gym-goers all saying they've never seen it happen, and I'm sure all four of us would say we've never done it either. And this is an LPSG sample, too.

Doesn't happen very often, people.

Carry on with the fantasies, tho.

SR_Jherkin_McGherkin

Experimental Member
Media
Speak for yourself...not sure where you are from, but it happens alot in NYC. Oh, and don't sample Uncut 1234, he's banned from LPSG.

I've spent the last seven years in two different gyms at two different universities located in two different states. I have NEVER seen anything remotely close to masturbation in those showers or locker rooms. Could it be happening? Of course. Is it likely? Meh. Is it common? No way (at least not at those two university gyms).

Perhaps it depends on the gym you go to or the neighborhood where it's located, but the two cities I've been living in have not been dramatically old-fashioned compared to NYC. Again, just personal experience; I find it hard to believe, tho, that it's a "common occurrence" that I've somehow been overlooking all this time.

HJ1958

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Hell yes I do it!! Great relief after an intense workout. Doesn't bother me a bit that I shoot on the floor, I just wash it down the drain. That brings up the question; How many pee in the shower at the gym? Reminds me of a Seinfeld episode!!

D_Dwayne_Pipe

Account Disabled
Media
Been going to my gym with individual shower stalls and no curtains for 3.5 years. There's been perhaps a dozen times I've seen guys jack in the shower. Sometimes I've joined their fun by participating across the aisle in my stall. Have seen a couple guys jack in the sauna, and had one guy invite me to suck him there. Just have to watch for eye contact. Have also met a couple toe tappers in the toilet stalls. Just have to be aware.

open501s

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I'll get after work out wood from time to time. When it happens; I'm normally too fatigued to take care of it my self -- or even to care.

I've seen it happen; broke up a circle jerk in the sauna - at least I think that is what was going on. <eg>

I've seen another guy in his upper 40' s with his back to the open door in the open showers. All the other regulars at that time of day were finished and getting dressed to go to work.

I did it in the open showers in college a few times. At the start, during or at the end of break when no one was around; other than the cleaning crews.

The first gym I went to that had stalls with curtains I did at least once a week after a work out. The gym I go to mostly now has frosted glass stalls that turn clear when they get wet -- what is the point? I've jack'd a hand full of times there too.

If you really want that kind of behavior I recommend a bath house that has a gym with it. St Louis, Dallas and Cleveland are cities I know that have bath houses with decent gyms.