After you fuck a larger cock.............?

tiger61

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I have heard that after a woman has sex with a large cock that it can hurt for awhile, or even difficult to walk for a day or two. Is this true, especially compared to an average or smaller cock?

nailz

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Definitely.
No matter how super aroused he gets me, and even if we use lube, I'm still going to feel it the next day.
I couldn't walk and had to take a "sick day" off work once, but I think that had more to do with the fact that we stayed in and had sex all day than the size of his penis (although that didn't help things) ;)

tiger61

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Definitely.
No matter how super aroused he gets me, and even if we use lube, I'm still going to feel it the next day.
I couldn't walk and had to take a "sick day" off work once, but I think that had more to do with the fact that we stayed in and had sex all day than the size of his penis (although that didn't help things) ;)

Thanks for the info.........much appreciated!!

latinabella

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have heard that after a woman has sex with a large cock that it can hurt for awhile, or even difficult to walk for a day or two. Is this true, especially compared to an average or smaller cock?

Very true for me at least. It sometimes feels like he stills in me and especially in the beginning of our relationship I could have trouble walking the day after.