Afterglow

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by D_Amyntas Lillydong, Jun 20, 2008.

1. D_Amyntas Lillydong

D_Amyntas Lillydong Account Disabled

I was just thinking does anyone else have less of an afterglow after sex when a condom is used?

2. Tyl3rDurd3n

Tyl3rDurd3n Member

No......But I definitely have less herpes.
    Condom's shouldn't do anything to the sex besides protect you.
    It's not that big of a pain in the ass to put on. and really, You can make it part of the fun if you do it right. It doesn't take away from the pleasure of penetration and especially intimacy.
    If it does, it's all in your head. Get over it. Wear a Rubber. Fuck with passion.

3. Rubenesque

Gold Member

Albums:
    Nope..

brief afterglow tinged with doubt, worry and guilt vs lovely afterglow content in the knowledge I don't have to worry and can just remember the sex with a smile

4. Rubenesque

Gold Member

Albums:
    Oh and talking of which......

I was in the chatroom last night and there was this utter TWAT in there who claimed that MOST women crave spunk in their chuffs, because we're genetically engineered to! And that it makes us calmer! And that MOST women want to become pregnant regardless of their situation because it makes them feel secure..... also claims he has loads of women "begging" for him to have unprotected sex with them!

Seriously, what planet/century was he from?!?! lol

5. D_Amyntas Lillydong

D_Amyntas Lillydong Account Disabled

The question wasn't asked to help promote unprotected sex.

6. D_Martin van Burden

D_Martin van Burden Account Disabled

Good afterglows come from good sexin', period. The kind of rough, get it off sex that leaves you sweaty and in a heap on the bed and the two of you just lay there for minutes at a time because every muscle in your body is utterly spent. (That said, I had a great fuck before work, and I think everybody could tell I just got laid. All smiles and my hair was all curly and shiney and wonderful, hahaha.)

I don't think the condom has anything to do with it.

7. 220483

Gold Member

the GLOW you speak of doesn't have to do with the use of condoms or not. IT has to do with the endorfines released in your body while having sex. there's a positive energie generated from the whole body being working that just brings that UPLIFT you needed to make you 'glow'... :D

Draft saved Draft deleted