age and oral sex

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by doug2003, Jun 20, 2004.

1. doug2003

doug2003 New Member

How old were you when you first recieve oral sex, where, and were you able to cum?

I was 16 and my gf and I were making out in my bedroom.Finally i got up from the bed and took off my jeans and pulled down my briefs.My erection slap against my stomach. She sat there surprise aand remarked how big I was. she then proceeded to suck me off.I was so turned on by the fact i was actually getting a bj that a came in under 2 min.

2. B_RoysToy

B_RoysToy New Member

Not unusual at all, doug. Had you jacked off before being with her, you probably would have lated longer, even with the excitement of her sucking you. I don't know my age when I got my first blow job, but it was by a male, as most of mine have been. Have you had b/js that have lasted longer than the first one?

3. Imported

Gold Member

LoveGirl: I was 12 and it was very sweet. I didn't have an orgasm even though he was at it for a while. I liked the intercourse afterwards better also (albeit painful).

4. Steve26

Gold Member

Albums:
    While I've been sucked, slurped and kissed quite a bit over the years, I've never actually had an orgasm from oral attention to my cock. From talking with other guys on the group, I don't think this is all that rare (despite the conventional wisdom that every guy over age 16 has been blown). I'm 30 now, happily married, with what I consider a very satisfying sex life ... everything else is good enough that I don't really miss the oral.

FWIW, I think my "issues" with oral sex have to do with the fact that I have a great deal of sexual stamina (i.e., takes me a while to cum under *any* circumstances) and a fairly thick head, meaning women seem to have trouble keeping their mouths around me without taking a break to breathe a bit.

Steve ;)

5. Imported

Gold Member

BRMSTN69: Well this might be another can of worms but, my first BJ was when I was 9 from the babysitters son who was 12, it was a dry orgasm but an orgasm never the less.

6. B_Black11

B_Black11 New Member

I receive as much oral as anything else due to my size and not always being albe to fit. My first oral experience was at age 16.

7. B_DoubleMeatWhopper

B_DoubleMeatWhopper New Member

Describing my first blowjob experience could also open a can of worms due less to the age than to the circumstances surrounding it, so I'll just say I was fourteen years old and skip the potentially controversial details.

8. jonb

Gold Member

14 isn't as rare as people think, if Oprah means anything. (Of course, on Oprah's book club, you can buy Brothers on the Down Low as a wedding present.) I'd say that being 9 is a can of worms, though.

9. Imported

Gold Member

kamakazedaddy: I was sixteen! It happend in a corn field on a hot summer day!

10. hung

Gold Member

Albums:
    It was in a Corn Field. Sounds like a lot of fun. Where, Iowa, Indiana, Ohio, Missouri or Illinois?

Tell us more.

11. B_RoysToy

B_RoysToy New Member

Hey, Hey, Tennessee grows corn! :)

12. Imported

Gold Member

kamakazedaddy: The corn field was actually in Canada. (We do have a growing season other than winter! :D ) And it was fun!

13. vkngsxgd8

vkngsxgd8 New Member

Albums:
    I was 11 both on the receiving and giving end of BJ's, during a 3-way with 2 other guys that were alittle older (13 and 15 respectively) and more developed (pubes and large uncut cocks) than myself, but I was already able to cum at that time, they had taught me how to jerk off, told me to keep at it and I finally came good loads and then we just took it from there to full-blown sexual encounters. I would have to say that 11 was a very good and significant year in my sexual development, cock and balls had gotten almost as large as they are now already(pubes came in much later comparatively), and it was the true time of my awakening into a sexual being, and thru that year and the few that followed, I had some very good sexual experiences, and 'coaches' as it were, who helped me along on that path. And contrary to what people might think or judge, no one ever forced me to do any of these things, I was always a willing participant.

14. Imported

Gold Member

joe22xxx: I'm certain I've shared this before, but my first head was from my older brother when I was about 12 or 13. I can't remember exactly. But it was amazing. He took his time & really gave me a lot of pleasure. When I finally shot my load in his mouth, I was so excited & was just thrashing like crazy around the bed. It was a very pleasurable and warm experience. We bonded even more after that.

15. Imported

Gold Member

NormalJoe: Actually, despite "conventional wisdom", I'm an 18 y/o who has yet to have given or recieved oral sex, nor is it anywhere near in my future. Besides, I'm more interested in giving than recieving, and after 8 months, I have still yet to see inside g/f's panties. :lol:

16. Imported

Gold Member

LoveGirl: That's awesome NormalJoe!

17. dancinfool

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    i was 14 and it was in the stairwell to the locker room (yes, at school, and yes, during the day! yay for skipping gym class) from my skanky friend.... i think about it fondly! ;)

18. Franky

Franky New Member

Albums:
    My first bj was when I was 22! It was performed very well by a 15 year old girl who had a lot more experience than I.

Franky

19. Imported

Gold Member

pantythief: I was 25 yrs old
    it was at a Nevada brothel

20. Imported

Gold Member

rederic55: I was 18. It was with my gf who was my 2nd sexual partner. I was a student teacher at a summer school program and she was one of the students (although only a year younger). The first time we had sex she gave me a bj while we we hiking. We stopped for a rest on a big bed of pine needles and one thing led to another.

Over the years i've has several gf's who were really into giving head and others who were less interested. I'd say the ones who liked to suck were also generally more interested in sex and less inhibited.

Oh, those salad days :p

Draft saved Draft deleted