age and oral sex

B_Carolina

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My first blowjob was also my first sexual experience ever. <Insert can of worms here> I was 16, she was a 19 yr old woman married to a GI <can opened&#33;> Oddly enough, I did not cum from the experience. Maybe I was too nervous or too turned on to let loose but I went home with the biggest set of blue balls ever. We parked in her car behind work one night and that&#39;s when it went down...hehe, down.

DC38: My first experience with getting head was from my first girlfriend, I was 18, she was 23 and more experienced than I, she was my first. After the third or fourth time of having sex with her (over several days) she tried to get between my legs to give me head. I didn&#39;t want her to, I felt that it would be an odd thing to do. I was fine with having intercourse with her however. Anyways, she eventuall did give me head, it was incredible, she had a talented tongue&#33;

ponybilt

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I was a late bloomer in actually having sex with another person LOL

My first year of college, away from home, adult bookstore, a guy a year older picked me up, sucked me off in his car. I was **so** naive.... When he approached me, he asked what I was up to. I said, "just cruisin&#39; around," without any clue as to the connotation of the word &#39;cruising.&#39; :lol:

Since then, getting sucked off has become my most favorite thing.

contortionist

Sexy Member
Media
I was kissed on my dick by a girl when i was about 9 for a dare. i already had a dick worth looking at by then. my first b/j was from a friend who was also well hung. we would laze around jerkin each other off while on school days off. One day he stopped shaking me, bent down and put my dick in his mouth. I still remember the moist heat from his mouth and cumming about 1 second later. I just couldn&#39;t return the favour. We were about 14 and although i have had plenty of girls sucking what they could get in their mouths, that was the one i remember.