• No limit

Votes: 159 86.4%

• Total voters

Gecko4lif

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Obviously I believe that there's no age at which to stop having sex. But I have heard from some people in their 20's that the idea of people over the age of 50 is kind of repellent.

I was talking to a friend's son after my friend was in a car accident where his pelvis was crushed. The son told me that the doctors said there was a chance of impotence after healing, "not that that will matter to Dad." I expressed surprise because "Dad" was 54 and someone I happen to know is quite sexual. I told the son that I thought his dad would be quite concerned - he's still young and even dating. This 25 year old man expressed shock & surprise as he thought that once someone hits 50, sex is no longer an issue.

I've heard this same view espoused by a few others in their 20s. Perhaps it's because from the age of 20, the 40s, 50s and beyond seem so far away. Maybe they don't realize yet how young one still feels at those ages. Maybe it's all those ED commercials that make it seem like erections are too difficult. I don't know, but it's kind of interesting.

I think it is because we dont find 99% of 50's the least bit attractive and can properly frame the perspective shift of being 50 ourselves

Russ311

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Why should you ever stop, as long as you are healthy and can get it up go for it. I'd rather die while getting some over all the other ways that I could go!

LUM_1986

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I must admit I do find this thread interesting.

For my own opinion as to when sex should stop; I guess I'd have to say for me I wish it had never started... Sex, a 'sex life' and just general sexuality have never completely sat right with me, but because of the nature of the beast it seems to pervade EVERY moment of my life whether I like it or not. Either from my own mind, or the thoughts/actions/choices of others...

So I guess I'd say sex should stop about 5 mins before it started... :)