age difference dilemma

missbec

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I have a dilemma.

I am with a man 17 years my senior and enjoy every minute of his company. Although i dont believe im in love, i do care for him and treat him as 'my own.' I am somewhat a mature individual who adapts easily to just about any given situation. BUT I am not able to forsee the future and am somewhat blind. What’s that saying? Love is blind? (although im not in love) or maybe " the grass is always greener on the other side."

It is really a shame i am not older.

Sex is great, and im sure ive just about seen everything by now AND, and he has a large cock.... He often remarks to myself; "i dontk now what you'd do with a small dick, i really dont," we both share that laugh.

cutting all the crap, I dont think its all about the sex to be honest yet i am more than willing to head into the abyss of this potential relationship.

What do you think?

should i or should i just ride the cock while its there....

-missbec

missbec

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Would you want a guy who could forsee any future with you shagging you just for the hell of the ride?

ah, i can see where you are coming from and he has informed me i have a lot to loose, yet he has more to gain.

then again, i like to fuck.

What does he want and does he know you're not in love with him?

If you're not in love then OK, he's a fuck-buddy or, more likely, friend-with-benefits.

Honesty is important here. Go for it if, and only if, you both know what the situation is. Otherwise go find someone else.

missbec

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Living with him for a while would be far different than marrying him. You could find yourself dissatistified or find yourself enjoying it as a learning and loving experience.

much to my satisfaction, i have been living with him for the past year

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Be happy and live in the present, not every relationship is forever, if you were married to someone your own age the odds would be that the marriage would end in divorce, what's the difference?

B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hi NineInch, she's asking for advice, so she has to reflect on what's offered.

She might even feel restless with someone she loves. Maybe she'll fill us all in later.

I gave her advice. My advice was not to listen to you or anybody else here since they don't know what's right for her. If she really likes the guy and breaks this off because someone tells her the age difference is going to be an issue she'll regret it later. On the other hand if she has personal reservations about getting involved and someone here tells her that age shouldn't be important and she's being shallow, she could end up in a relationship she's not happy with.

dreamer20

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
I am with a man 17 years my senior and enjoy every minute of his company.

Sex is great, ...What do you think?

-missbec

You've proved that older and younger can be compatible in your case missbec. Enjoy the sweet life and don't obsess over his age.

inside_man

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
missbec-
this is my first post on this site. who knew it would be regarding relationship stuff, i thought i would be posting about my hefty dick.
as it happens, i'm currently going through a v. similar circumstance.
i've been dating a great guy for about 18 months. he's older than i am, i enjoy all of the time i spend with him, the sex continues to be off the chain (& i've had p-l-e-n-t-y of sex in my time), but i had a nagging voice in the back of my head expressing doubt about whether i should commit.
unlike you tho, i could honestly say i loved him, but that nagging voice kept asking me if i loved him enough. i didn't love him like i loved my first boyfriend (4 yr totally committed relationship) and that bothered me.
well, we had THE TALK. as often happens in relationships, a relatively minor incident proved the catalyst for a major discussion and a big shift in the relationship. a friend of mine suggested that i simply be completely honest. well, i was. and we broke up. who wants to hear when your girl/boyfriend is voicing their doubts about how they feel about you.
then he called me 48 hours later, thanked me for my honesty and said that he could live with my doubts in the relationship although he didn't have any. at first, i was skeptical about whether he would really be okay with it (isn't everyone conditioned in our romantic comedy collective mind to believe that they should have a soul mate connection with their partners?)
but you know what...it's been great since. granted it's only been a coupla weeks, but i feel a real freedom because i was able to express my deepest apprehension about whether we had a future and the relationship didn't crumble under the weight of me saying it out loud.
your particular circumstances are your own, just thought i would relate mine in the hope, it might help.
now, who wants to talk about oversize cock?

BigDuder

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have a dilemma.

I am with a man 17 years my senior and enjoy every minute of his company. Although i dont believe im in love, i do care for him and treat him as 'my own.' I am somewhat a mature individual who adapts easily to just about any given situation. BUT I am not able to forsee the future and am somewhat blind. What’s that saying? Love is blind? (although im not in love) or maybe " the grass is always greener on the other side."

It is really a shame i am not older.

Sex is great, and im sure ive just about seen everything by now AND, and he has a large cock.... He often remarks to myself; "i dontk now what you'd do with a small dick, i really dont," we both share that laugh.

cutting all the crap, I dont think its all about the sex to be honest yet i am more than willing to head into the abyss of this potential relationship.

What do you think?

should i or should i just ride the cock while its there....

-missbec

my cousin married a man 18 years her senior, and they seem to get on great. how old are you?

missbec

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
in all sense every opinion is rightly suited to anyone really. I like him.

My next obstacle is... he is able to control himself with presicion around me as he has been burned in a relationship before. I however, am nieve to such things and am "sure" i am breaking him into a caring relationship very slowly... but 'surely'.

I have yet to learn this self control, which i am finding hard to keep my hands off of him when i try... its either cold feelings towards him (when i am trying not be too intimate or "caring" or im all over him, which gives him leverage on the sense he then knows i am his in a way.

Ah, another thing. He does not kiss me. This, i dont find strange, as he tells me, is an intimate experience for himself ( Sounds like im being taken for a ride, however we both enjoy long, intimate 'cuddles').
I however, do not mind playing the whore every now and then. God i love the sex!! I think i am silly to really dive into this. I know i am somewhat the perfect toy for someone. Although, i think one of the reasons why i am still here and interested in him is he is able to keep me at a distance for me to what him more. I realise this and keep coming back for more!!

God, i used to dominate but am so very much enjoying being dominated.

I am not after money.

I think i have a thread about this too... him not kissing myself. hmm. yes. Somewhere.

Thank you for your feedback! The tangled mess continues....

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I changed my mind, if he doesn't kiss you dump him. From what your last post says it sounds like he's playing with you, not entering into the relationship properly and witholding his affection.

str82fcuk

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I was going to say that a 17 year age difference is imho ok if you are older than 34 but based on your last post I have to change my mind and advise that you take the advice of the wise spoiled princess

ZOS23xy

Sexy Member
Media
I gave her advice. My advice was not to listen to you or anybody else here since they don't know what's right for her. If she really likes the guy and breaks this off because someone tells her the age difference is going to be an issue she'll regret it later. On the other hand if she has personal reservations about getting involved and someone here tells her that age shouldn't be important and she's being shallow, she could end up in a relationship she's not happy with.>>9"cockiq160

Okay Nineinch...she asked, I gave of my mind. It seems as she has offered more points to her story, it seems to be a bit more than restlessness. Do you see now? That the more the story unfolds, the more odd it seems.

It's not all an age difference.

For a bit there I was wondering if it was like my marriage--three years and no arguments, no problems, always glad to see each other lots of sex--and wondering if I really was there and from my background wondering "Do I really deserve this?"

And then the newer details emerge.

Let's wait and read.