Age Difference

Media
Is it wrong to be attracted to older men, and wanting to date them if they are old enough to be your daddy or grandpa? For example I am 19 and I like men 25-55
Is that wrong? It seems everytime I mention this I get called a "lolita"

B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Is it wrong to be attracted to older men, and wanting to date them if they are old enough to be your daddy or grandpa? For example I am 19 and I like men 25-55
Is that wrong? It seems everytime I mention this I get called a "lolita"

I can see that if you're dating a 55 year old, but 25? That's not that big of a difference. I'm 27 and have gone out with girls around your age not even that long ago and it didn't seem that weird and we didn't get comments like that.

Anyway, no it's not wrong. Other people will make judgments, think that you must have nothing in common, that he's taking advantage of you, that you must be a golddigger, that you're not mature enough to be with a man that much older than you, whatever... but screw them... it's legal. Do whatever the hell you want.

I don't care much about age myself. Since I've started dating, I've seen girls who were anywhere from 14 to 41.

Big_Canuck8

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
As long as you are both completely ok with it and are good to each other, other people's opinion shouldn't matter, that's the beauty of love :D

BigA

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Well 19 is no Lolita, so it's definitely not wrong. But is it unhealthy??? I really don't know

D_Loveday Rubberhose

Experimental Member
Media
I guess I was in my late 30's when I dated a 19 year old...we no longer date, but the sex was GREAT (for both of us) and even though she's 24 now and I'm in my 40's, we still have an agreement to get together whenever we feel the need. Fuck what other people think about an age difference--date who you like to date. You're the one who has to enjoy it.

PussyWellington

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
There is nothing wrong with you desiring men older than your age. I would generalize and say that it is common with women your age -- it certainly was for me. I enjoyed the company of older men when I was around 19 years old. In hindsight it was probably the "father figure' thing but, I also learned a lot from them. They gave me a lot of confidence, taught me many things -- not only sexual things ;) but most of all they believed in me. .
The greatest love of my love (so far) was 12 years older than me -- we eventually broke up because he thought I was too young for him -- and in hindsight I was, but I never regret the time that we spent together as he had a very profound impact on my life.

I say enjoy the learning experiences that you have but realize that it is a step in your development.

(55 years old is a bit old though) ewwwwwwwwwwwwww

Chaz

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Isn't life great for men.. we go old, gray, wrinkley and young beautiful girls get attracted to us... It must be hard being a women knowing that when u get to 40, the party is over!!!

My g/f is 34.. i think perhaps soon i need to trade her in for a newer model.. like that HOT 24 yr old i was chatting to on Friday night!!

I know, its not all about looks!!

pseudocognomen

Experimental Member
Media
Isn't life great for men.. we go old, gray, wrinkley and young beautiful girls get attracted to us... It must be hard being a women knowing that when u get to 40, the party is over!!!

My g/f is 34.. i think perhaps soon i need to trade her in for a newer model.. like that HOT 24 yr old i was chatting to on Friday night!!

If you said that around my wife you'd soon be signing up for the Large Boot Up The Ass Support Group.

By the way, she's 41...

Attachments

dags

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Crissy, you do what makes you happy. Some people will always have something to say about what others do, when they should be tending their own business.

Ethyl

Legendary Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

Oh my God...i'm 37....you mean....only 3 more years of sex?....no...no...no!!!!

:rolleyes:

What makes you think that 34 year old isn't ready to dump your ass?

Chaz

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
If you said that around my wife you'd soon be signing up for the Large Boot Up The Ass Support Group.

yup.. and every other women over the age of 30.. man i'm going to have one painful ass with all those boots by tomorrow:mad:

karmen

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If you are 19 and dating someone 25 or more years older, then people ARE likely to say that you are being taken advantage of by him. That's just the general consensus.

I've spent most of my dating life dating older men. It always seemed to work out that way. Recently, to my disbelief, I was told that I was too young due to a 22 year age difference between him and me.

When I was your age, I was definately dating men in their late 20's and late 30's.

Some people aren't brave enough to date outside of their ethnic group, their age group, their gender or their socio-economic group. They go for the familiar and for comfort.

Bravo and Brava to those of us who choose to follow our bliss and our hearts.

Hugs and Kisses,

Karmen

Chaz

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Oh my God...i'm 37....you mean....only 3 more years of sex?....no...no...no!!!!

:rolleyes:

What makes you think that 34 year old isn't ready to dump your ass?

LOL... because i have a way with older women, particularly with the 34 to 37 range... and in her own words i am just so much better than anyone she has ever had before, including her husband of 8 yrs!!

But really because we get on, like doing the same things.. but for me the age thing is a slight issue and of course because she has already been married.. does change things in my mind... she says the age should make no diff.

Media
I've dated 8 years younger and 9 older.. It was always completely dependent on the person..

Definitely met younger I wouldn't have the time for, and older that was very attracted to... and vise versa.. chemistry, intelligence, .. sensuality, either it works or it doesn't the rest is what you work out.

2c..

Ethyl

Legendary Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Yeah I always get mixed feelings from others, I think I am just going to go for it... there's actually 5 guys I like they are 32, 40, 28, 42, and 27

As always, Karmen knows how to put things into perspective.

As long as you know what you want, there's no reason for age to be an issue when choosing a partner (allthough 53 does seem a little too old). If you're compatible, I don't see a problem.