Age Difference

Sergeant_Torpedo

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
And of course when the 20 year old is dating a 20 year old in 30 years time they will both be 50 but not necessarily still together. Please stop this institutionalized stone throwing. A standard is a generally accepted notion it is not law or carved in stone. Allow people to arrive at their own decisions provided it is legal, ethical, consensual and hurts no one. I am getting the distict impression that all the old fogies I know started out as lpsg young fogies.

As you both get older the age difference matters much less. You come to appreciate the shared history, the life spent together, and the happiness you give each other.

Would I date a younger girl or guy? Sure. Marry that person? Sure, if I thought that person mature enough.

And yeah, you learn a lot. I was in my early 20s when a guy in his mid 40s taught me how to perform fellatio like he did. Best bj i ever received.

As a man your age, I liked dating older guys because they weren't so judgemental. I wasn't just a piece of meat being inspected like at the clubs. They appreciated that I was straight-acting, didn't like catching, and everything wasn't some lusty rush. I felt respected. They were relaxed and that made me relaxed.

Sure I think there's a father figure thing but what straight woman doesn't look for at least some of the qualities of her father in the men she considers to marry? It's natural, not weird. Besides, biological clocks are much less of a concern with men.

The most important thing is that you find the lover who turns you on. Where's my Marilyn Monroe quote? Ah here it is. Marilyn was very smart:

"The most unsatisfactory men are those who pride themselves on their virility and regard sex as if it were some form of athletics at which you can win cups. It is a woman's spirit and mood a man has to stimulate in order to make sex interesting. The real lover is the man who can thrill you just by touching your head or smiling into your eyes or by just staring into space."

When you find that, KEEP IT!

OKFarmer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
There is nothing wrong with dating a man older than you are. However, you have to be ready to deal with people thinking he is your father, grandfather, whatever. We all have our preferences.

My wife was the first woman I had sex with that was younger than me. Personally I've always liked older women for several reasons:
1) They know what they like and don't like.
2) They are so happy you are there that they'll rock your world so that you come back for more.
3) They know their limits... they will either say yes I can handle you, or sorry hun I can't take a dick that big but I'll still make sure you get off.

Younger or older whatever works is great.

~quicksilver~

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I have always been attracted to older men as soon as I realised I was gay. There is nothing wrong with it at all. It all depends on the two individuals involved and how the chemisty works. I was always really mature for my age and constantly teased by my family as being 16 going on 40 :rolleyes: So when I met my first love at 23 (he was 39) it felt like everything fit...

He was intelligent, sexy, had a great interesting career and taught me so many things (in and out of the bedroom). He was also the opposite of me in that he was "young at heart" In fact I often felt like the more mature one sometimes! He was so surprised to find a 23 year old that wasn't constantly drunk/on drugs/clubbing everyday, could hold a converstation about other things besides Big Brother and was equally attracted to him that he snapped me up!

Unfortunately it didn't last..(still hoping to get him back!). This is the only problem... The kind of relationship a 23 year old looks for is vastly different from what a 40 year old looks for. I loved him intensely but he was ready to find "the one" and got increasingly worried that I would leave him 5-6 years down the line....to tell you the truth I wondered about it myself...

But enough about me. Enjoy yourself, cross-generational relationships can be wonderful, but keep in mind that they often have a time limit...

Age? Couldn't care less. Same with weight, height, color, mutations, really I couldn't care less. Just enjoy what life throws at ya,.. unusual people can be the best experiences. :D

And sure, there are definate implications with age... like if a 5 year old girl were to strip naked for you in the street and ask to have your baby... but most times it's a far more managable situation...

Sure, I wouldn't mind a girl that could last as long as me too, but I understand some things just aren't natural.

Standard Deviant

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I'm glad there are still young people who are able to be as non-ageist as you are, Crissy. (Very funny handle, btw. I wonder how many people get it.) My best friend most of my life was 30 years older than me--no sex but we were very close and it was a rich experience. He was comfortable with younger people, in fact he was like an eternal teenager. When friends my own age would be lazy and want to sit around, my "old" friend would hop up and want to go out and do any crazy thing I suggested. We had a blast until he died two years ago at the age of 79. Anyway, he had a couple of lovers who were much younger, and as much as I loved him as a dear friend and found him to be an overwhelmingly appealing personality, I could never see someone in their late teens or mid 20s being with a 50+ person, as these two were. But that was my own ageism. One time his 18-year-old lover took my wife and me aside and said, "I know you probably think it's wierd for me to be with someone so much older. But, honestly, as much as I like you guys--well, you would just be too young for me!" This young man later went on to get married, have kids and have a normal, happy life, with no regrets of his relationship with our older friend. So I think you should enjoy your life and if this is what works for you, more power to you. Ignore those who are bigoted against ANY age groups. It's as bad as any form of bigotry.

WessexEN

Experimental Member
Media
If you look out of the window of a passing train,
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Is it wrong to be attracted to older men, and wanting to date them if they are old enough to be your daddy or grandpa? For example I am 19 and I like men 25-55
Is that wrong? It seems everytime I mention this I get called a "lolita"

And here I am, worried about ending up with a 16 year old college girl, just by pure incident. 4 years age gap (20 vs. 16) is a bit worrying for me.
Before anyone asks, I think she is more interested in me than her and I only see her one day a week.

If she's armed with stupid parents, then just get her a fake drivers licence so she can back you in court. :D

D_Sheffield Thongbynder

Experimental Member
Media
After age twenty-one, age becomes less relevant, up to a point, of course. My long-time gf is forty and has never been more beautiful, IMO, yet she doesn't mind being with this old Whoopi Goldberg lookalike. Love has fewer caveats than lust. I may have to bone up on sex with a walker someday, but for now, all's well.:smile:

The spirit need not conform to ages of mind and body.

snoozan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I may have to bone up on sex with a walker someday.

Sex with a walker... Now that is hot.

Does that involve putting the entire walker in one orifice or are we talking multiple orifices here? Also, are we fucking the walker with or without the tennis balls stuck on the bottom?

:tongue::tongue::tongue::biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1::tongue::tongue::tongue: