Age disparity in homosexual relationships?

B_goldgloveuky

Sexy Member
Media
Well this topic isn't what I thought it would be. I clicked on the shortened title in the Latest threads box thinking it was goign to be something different:

Latest Threads
Age disparity in homos
9 Minutes Ago by hugedi

D_Harry_Crax

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I was in one relationship in which I was 17 1/2 years older, and it turned out he didn't think I was old enough for him. Yes, you read that right. My only advice: couples with huge age differences can't really plan much of anything until the younger partner is at least done with all schooling (including degrees such as medical, law, PhD, etc.) and preferably at least somewhat settled into a career.

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm giving the OP the benefit of the doubt because I'm sure his english skills are better than my italian. But a 15 year age difference is not so great as long as you can meet somewhere in the middle on common ground in terms of the real issues that make a relationship work.

Jay1074

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
My ex-boyfriend is 40 years older than me. When we were going out he was 74 and I was 34. He still looks incredible for his age. He looks 20 years younger than he actually is. I thought he was in his 50's when we first met. At least we're still good friends.

maxcok

Expert Member
Media
I'm giving the OP the benefit of the doubt because I'm sure his english skills are better than my italian. . . .
I don't know, reading his other posts, I'm not convinced the OP's Italian. I think that's just the way he talks. I'm still not sure what he's asking.

B_albertirso

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
My opinion is I agree as long as the partners have a good relationship, I can say the same thing for str8 couples. I don't see any problem.

louielouie82

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My other half is 11 years older, and it's been the best and longest running relationship of my life (we're going on our 5th year). Dating guys my own age always ended in me getting very hurt. Young gay men typically have so much to sort out inwardly, and thus they're in no place to share their lives with another person. I say give older a try.

Alem0909

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I agree with louielouie, being a young gay guy myself, I feel I got a lot to sort out and there for am not ready to be in a relationship with another man, girls seem so much easier at the moment. I'm still very atracted to older men, I gave up my ass' first time to a 45 year old man, but no realtionship intendet.

Getting9

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I was 21 when I met my first partner and he was 40. It worked very well until his death due to cancer (had to suffer watching him die for 8 months). Have never been in love like that again.

erratic

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I dated a couple of guys who were around 40 when I was in my early twenties. They failed the same way all my other relationships did back then. Just didn't work out. Age wasn't a factor.