Age gap of girls you’ve fucked?

In my late teen and early 20’s I rarely fucked girls my age. They always seemed too immature so I fucked older women, anywhere between 5 to 20 years older than me.

In my 30’s I started to fuck girls who were always younger than me, usually by 5-10 years.

Now in my 40’s I love fucking young girls in their early to late 20’s.

Anyone else on a similar path?

stretch8888

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Late teens early 20s i primarily hung out with women my age give or take a few years so thats who i was fucking.

by 25 i was renting a place with my younger brother who was 21, which meant when we had parties there was no shortage of 18-22yr old women around, women my age were starting to want long term and kids which i had no interest in and these younger chicks just wanted to fuck, being older made it easy, after a few of them told their girlfriends i was big as well i was fucking a new chick almost every weekend.

Now at 30 majority of the women i fuck are 5-10yrs younger although i can't keep up with that party hard lifestyle anymore so friends with benefits has shifted to fuck buddies, they can go party their asses off and stop by my place at the end of the night. In the last year or two though i have started hooking up with a few women in their 40s either divorced or in sexless relationships and they are just as wild and horny as their 20yr old counterpart granted they might not be as tight looking but on the upside they know what they want and how to get there. With the younger ones I'm doing most of the work, older ones i just sit back and stay hard.

Nosuportneeded

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I’m 40 with a mid twenty now. I think it was just chance. She approached me. I don’t really (admit to) have(ing) a preference, but clearly there are some physical advantages with younger women in more cases. I recognize that I am programmed to be attracted to young, fertile women, and I don’t conciously try to transcend or deny that biology, but I don’t count out older women or seek out young women.

Reactions: 1069369

blackhandle

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
In my late teen and early 20’s I rarely fucked girls my age. They always seemed too immature so I fucked older women, anywhere between 5 to 20 years older than me.

In my 30’s I started to fuck girls who were always younger than me, usually by 5-10 years.

Now in my 40’s I love fucking young girls in their early to late 20’s.

Anyone else on a similar path?

I have had a similar experience. When I was in my early 20s, I liked women in their late 20s,to early 30s. They seemed much more mature than women my age and the sex was always great. Then remember turning 30 and I briefly dated a 23 year old right before I met my now ex-wife. Then after my divorce when I was in my mid 40s, the first few women I dated were in their 20s. It wasn't something I planned, it just happened that way. I found out there are young women out there who prefer older guys and I must admit it was good for my ego.

At this point, I can't really say I have a preference. It's more about her attitude and level of maturity then her age. Just this past month, I have been with a 45 year old and 27 year old. The sex with both was great and they both were very mature.

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've never been with a woman who was older than me. They were either very close to my age or younger. The age gap ranged from 7 to about 15 years younger in a few cases. The largest gaps were women in their 20's that wanted to hook up with older men. As a single man in his early 40's, those encounters with women in their late 20's were wonderful experiences for me, and I got great complements from them as well.

D

deleted1168963

Between the ages of twenty to thirty I screwed women my age and one twenty years older than me and a few younger by five or more years ) the closer I got to thirty). From then on I screwed numerous married women close to my age. In my forties I started dating a 20 year old until we broke up five years later . Nearing fifty I have settled in dating gals in their late thirties

ItsAll4Kim

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Mostly women around my age, and two who were several years older. Actually my wife is seven years younger and that's the largest age difference of anyone I've been with. I've never had an attraction to anyone significantly younger than me.

Reactions: SoaringSpirit

knowmore123

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am in my thirties and till date i have no experience of fucking women elder than me. My first sex was with the girl 3 years younger to me and we both lose our virginity together and it was a wonderful drive. since then i have been doing sex only with females who are younger to me. actually i do not prefer elder women for sex.

j06quinn

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
whilst at university working partime as a 19 yr old barman in hotel , 35yr guest seduced me , hockey player and she was into her yoga , Slept with her 6 times over a two month period. What an experience, took control , taught me a few tricks. Impressed a few girls at uni , word got around i was OK in bed

Reactions: George1848

Coronahead

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
It's been good. Nothing over the top. it's not like I'm an alien

Did you find Canadian women actually enthusiastic over your size? I've found while they may smile or say something like it feels good (and maybe that they're getting sore after a while). Generally I find women in Ontario fairly reserved about size reactions

Coronahead

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Late teens early 20s i primarily hung out with women my age give or take a few years so thats who i was fucking.

by 25 i was renting a place with my younger brother who was 21, which meant when we had parties there was no shortage of 18-22yr old women around, women my age were starting to want long term and kids which i had no interest in and these younger chicks just wanted to fuck, being older made it easy, after a few of them told their girlfriends i was big as well i was fucking a new chick almost every weekend.

Now at 30 majority of the women i fuck are 5-10yrs younger although i can't keep up with that party hard lifestyle anymore so friends with benefits has shifted to fuck buddies, they can go party their asses off and stop by my place at the end of the night. In the last year or two though i have started hooking up with a few women in their 40s either divorced or in sexless relationships and they are just as wild and horny as their 20yr old counterpart granted they might not be as tight looking but on the upside they know what they want and how to get there. With the younger ones I'm doing most of the work, older ones i just sit back and stay hard.

Is there much of a hook up culture in Canada? I have not seen much of what your describing in Ontario, where women will fuck because they heard your big or one night stands, but maybe I just have not been exposed to the right places to have a hookup or fwb. Tell me how you go about meeting women for hookups because I find Canadian women quite conservative about no strings attached sex.

Hatt_101

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Did you find Canadian women actually enthusiastic over your size? I've found while they may smile or say something like it feels good (and maybe that they're getting sore after a while). Generally I find women in Ontario fairly reserved about size reactions
Like what do you mean? I've only been with 7 girls so it's not that many and all except for one have been from Ontario. One was from bc, I have no other frame of reference

Coronahead

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Like what do you mean? I've only been with 7 girls so it's not that many and all except for one have been from Ontario. One was from bc, I have no other frame of reference

What I meant was that they don't go nuts when they see a large cock in my experience like they do say in amature Video (btw I've been with less women than you) some just smile or say nice... I was just asking you what your experience has been about woman's comments on your cock....