Age of parents at birth?

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Well, there is a reason I brought it up, and there is some basis behind it. A lot of traits are determined by the amount of testosterone the mother produced while pregnant. For example, guys with longer fourth fingers than index fingers experienced more testosterone while in the womb and are thus more likely to be good at sports and music. At the same time, according to Psychology Today, people who experienced this great amount of testosterone in the womb are more likely to be gay.

That being said, the question is more a matter of whether testosterone levels vary in the mother as she gets older. In another thread someone commented that perhaps because his mother was taking estrogen pills while pregnant his penis ended up being shorter. And it would stand to reason that younger mothers would be producing more hormones in general.

So no, this was not just some theory on a whim. I had a reason for bringing it up.

Hormonal imbalance (however that's defined) is not the same as genetics.

BTW, my patents were in their very younthful 20s when I was conceived, and I'm a good 8.

jazzz14

Experimental Member
Media
OK let me blow this theory apart. Its a know fact that balding men, (which I am and started in my 20's) have very high levels of testosterone. There also seems to be a connection with being hairy ( which I am, chest etc)

Both parents are 42, I am very average 6" x 5"

So whats that all about?