bignproud

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Well it was jst curiosity really...I Thought maybe the person who thought they were the oldest would nominate themselves "I'm 98..." and the person who thought they were the youngest would nominate themselves "I'm 3 months..."

Belly_Dancer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Good point, Chicago! I might be the oldest one here...at least the oldest that admits his age in his profile:smile:

You rock!

Wrong. There's lots of us older than you. Proud to be in good shape with age.:smile:

And you,

:cool: and there it is....66

And you!

I have nothing but respect for people (men and women) who are proud of and open about their ages. Age is absolutely nothing to be ashamed of, and our society places far too much emphasis on something that is largely just a number. I've known chronologically "young" people who are terribly unhealthy, and much "older" people who are brimming with health and vitality.

I'm 35 and I look and feel as good (or better) than I did when I was 23. I will continue to be open about my age, always.

unclespunk1049

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Thank you, HollyBlue for your nice words! I have always believed that age is how you make it. If you consider yourself old, you are old. I find, in many ways, that I am in a better frame of mind and in better shape than I was when younger. At 57 I eat better, exercise more, and have a more positive outlook on life.

Uncle